Chapter 33

Patrick's POV

"Hey Peaks, you coming out to celebrate with us?" Shaw calls across the locker room to me.

"Nah, I'm going to stay in with Rian tonight. You boys have fun." I turn down.

"She can come if she wants you know." Shaw offers.

"Dude, she's pregnant. She can't drink. What's the point of clubbing if you can't get shit faced?" Brandon Saad questions.

I shake my head and continue getting undressed. We ended the series against the Blues tonight with a final score of 5-1. The guys are all going out to have some fun and celebrate moving closer to our goal.

After my shower, I walk out of the locker room and walk towards Rian.

"Hey Superstar." She smiles as I get closer.

"Hey beautiful." I return her smile before giving her a kiss.

"Congrats on the big win." She says still smiling.

"Thanks buttercup." I smile wider.

"Are you going out with the boys tonight?" She asks, playing with the collar of my suit jacket.

"Nope. I'm all yours tonight." I reply, pulling her body closer to me.

"You know you can go out with them right?" She says looking up at me through her long lashes.

"Yes." I reply before giving her a kiss. "But I want to celebrate with you. And I also don't want to drink tonight." He shrugs.

"Ok. I'll try to entertain you." She says stepping away from me, pulling my hand.

"Baby girl, trust me, you don't need to try." I reassure her.

She moves her body closer to mine, leaning her head on my shoulder. I let go of her hand and place it on her hip, pulling her body closer. I kiss the top of her head as we walk out of the United Center.

"I love you buttercup." I whisper once we get to the car.

"I love you too." She smiles and giggles before giving me a kiss. She pulls my body closer to hers, tangling her fingers in my playoff mullet. I grip her hips in response. I feel myself getting harder with every second that passes.

"Home. Now." She growls in my ear before pushing me back and getting in the car. I stand next to her door trying to compose myself while also processing what just happened. Once it registers, I move as fast as I can to the drivers side to start the car.

The ride home was silent, but the tension in the car was thick. Rian played with my hand as she looked out the window.

Once we got to the apartment, we made our way upstairs, closing and locking the door behind us. I shrug off my jacket and lay it on the back of a chair. I grab Rian's waist and pull her in close. She giggles as she lays her hands on my chest.

"I love you so much." I whisper, placing my forehead on hers.

"I love you." She says with a smile. I lean down and attach my lips to hers. I pin her against the counter as our tongues dance together. I lift her up onto the counter as my hands trail under her jersey lifting it off her body.

I reattach our lips as her hands fumble with my tie. She slides it from my collar and puts it on the counter beside her. I move to her neck, leaving love bites as I go. She moans with pleasure as she starts to unbutton my shirt. I feel her hands shaking as she slowly undoes each button.

"Are you nervous?" I chuckle, pulling back.

"Yes. I don't know why though." She says shyly. "All I know is that I've been super horny lately and I just need you right now." She rushes.