Chapter 5 (Ashton)

The tour didn't start for another two days, so the lads and I tagged along with Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall to the studio for a magazine photo shoot and interview.  The place was a madhouse.  Photographers in and out, setting up lights and cameras, interviewers and editors from Fabulous discussing questions, models at hair and make up, and the boys being the boys while Lou tried to keep her patience in trying to get them ready.

"Boys, please," Lou begged.  "I still have to go to Topshop and pick up your clothing!"

We all laughed at poor Lou.  It was like babysitting five rambunctious 5-year olds.

"Hey Ash, she's cute," said Michael pointing to the model in the metallic tight dress.

"Dude, I'm a six and she's a ten," I said quoting from our new song End Up Here.

"Yet, you flirt with all the attractive girls that you run into," he said rolling his eyes.

"That's only because they're normal girls that I know who would go for me,"

"Uh huh, well if you're not going to, can I?" He moved his eyes towards the crowd of models who were now ready and were just waiting for the boys to be finished getting ready.

"Yeah, sure," I said while pulling my phone out.

"Yay," he said like a little kid just being told that he could play on the playground.

"Boys, seriously, I'm not going to have time to get all of you ready," Lou groaned.

"You should just tell someone to deliver the clothes then," Harry said cheekily looking up at her.

Lou pulled out her phone as she held the hair dryer on low power to Harry's hair.

"Hey, Alexandra. It's Lou, listen could I ask you for a favor? I'm running a little behind schedule,"