Chapter 27 (Charlotte)

"Why didn't you tell me you were going out with Ashton Irwin tonight," Will said still a little shocked from what he just witnessed.

"Because he's just Ashton Irwin, he's really just a regular guy," I said shrugging.

"Charlotte, we are talking about a celebrity here, a guy who has been all over the world with a million of girls," he said putting his hands on my shoulders.  "He's bad news."

"You don't even know him," I said.  "I probably know him a lot more than you do since he's from my favorite band and I did just went on a date with him."

"And that's probably the only date you're going to get with him," he said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Wrong, I'm seeing him tomorrow," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay, then after that, that is probably the last you'll see of him," he said.  I was getting a little frustrated here.

"What are you? Some kind of psychic," I asked.

"No, but I'm a guy. And therefore, I know how guys think and I know what they want," he said while sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Okay, but you don't really know Ashton. You didn't go out on the date with him," I said making my way towards the stairs. 

"That doesn't matter," he yelled putting his hands on top of his head.

"What do you have against him? You just met the guy," I yelled back.

"Nothing! It's just that," he said while trying to think of something to say.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes. "Let me know when you think of a valid excuse."  I turned on my heel and walked up the stairs to get ready for bed.