Chapter 32 (Charlotte)

We were going to the hotel to hang out.  Just me and him.  We secretly arrived at the hotel and surprisingly there were no fans in sight.  Ashton opened the door to the lobby of the Renaissance Hotel.    It was peaceful and quiet with only the sounds of the trickling fountain along the wall and the staff talking quietly at the front desk.  Our squeaky shoes from the rain made noise as we made our way through the lobby.  I didn't really know where the elevators were.

"This way," Ashton guided me as me put his hand on my lower back.  I jumped a little at his touch.  God dammit Charlotte.  We walked behind the glass wall that was behind the front desk which led to the elevators.  An elevator chimed to signal it was about to open.  We entered and he pushed the button to the 21st floor.  Looks like we had a long ride up.  

Even though the elevator was huge for the size of a usual elevator, Ashton stood by me close.  I could feel his arm muscles beneath his sweatshirt against my arm.  It was like the space was getting smaller and smaller.  I could feel the tension.  Could he?  I was probably sweating more than what I did than when I worked out at the gym.  I then felt his hand brush up against my leg.  Maybe he was looking for my hand?  I had my hands in my pockets of my jacket so I took them out and he took my hand, rubbing his thumb in circles on the back of my hand.  

Finally, what seemed like forever, the elevator once again chimed when we reached the 21st floor.  He guided us to the right, still holding onto my hand.  He found his keys to the room and opened the door.  I had no idea what would happen tonight.