Chapter 49 (Ashton)

Charlotte and I decided to go on the tour bus before the last few songs of the concert.  I knew once the boys were off stage, we would all have to leave right away on our tour buses to avoid chaos.  I wanted to have a chance to properly hang out and say goodbye to Charlotte before we headed to Ireland.  The rest of my band were chilling with us, eating snacks and making funny keeks.

"Goddammit Ashton, take the card," Calum said shoving the Apples to Apples card in my face while I was talking to Charlotte.  Michael and Luke laughed at how serious Calum was playing this game.

"Dude calm down," Luke said fanning himself with all his green game cards.  He was obviously kicking our asses at this game.

"Yeah man," I said putting my arm around Charlotte.  "We'd like to just chill before we leave."

"Eww, girls are icky," Michael said getting up to go to the fridge.

"I agree," Calum said getting up to follow Michael.

"I guess I win," Luke said sprinting to the other boys.  That boy was so hyper at the most random times.  Charlotte laughed at all my bandmates.

"I'll really miss you," she said looking down, picking at her fingernails.

"I'll miss you even more," I said squeezing her tightly and kissing her on the forehead.  "I'll come back if we ever get a break."

"I'll be here," she said with a little sadness in her eyes.  I pulled her in to seal what would be our last kiss, as the boys ran into the living area to say the concert had ended.