Chapter 2 (Ashton)

I was having a wonderful dream, until I felt a human being on top of me, cuddling me and putting their head in the crook of my neck.

"Get up, Ashton," he said while cuddling me some more.

"I would, but I have a New Zealander on top of me," I said, recognizing Calum's voice.

I took a look at the clock and groaned.  It really was time to get up.  It's 4 AM and our flight to London for the Where We Are Tour was in four hours.

"Come on sleepy head! Your mom has breakfast waiting," Calum said while letting me out of his embrace and walking out the door to go downstairs.  I rubbed my eyes and stretched.  I put on my usual black skinny jeans, a plain tee, and grabbed a sweatshirt and put it with my suitcase so I wouldn't forget it.

I walked downstairs to find all the lads and their parents eating waffles.  I guess my house was the place where we would all say goodbye before we left.

"Hello darling, how'd you sleep," my mother asked while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Just fine. Where are Harry and Lauren," I asked grabbing a plate.

"They just got up, they'll be down in a minute," she said.

I was really going to miss everyone.  I always did when the lads and I went on tour.  This time was different though.  This time, Liz Hemmings wouldn't be touring with us like she usually does, so we'd be missing a mother figure of the band.  But there was a positive side to that.  It wouldn't be awkward to bring a girls back to our rooms for the night.

We arrived at the airport a little after 5 AM.  Of course, security was tight because of the fans.  Did they really have to be here at 5 AM?  When I'm tired and all I want to do is have my goodbye with my family, board the plane, and go back to sleep?

"We're here," my mother said sighing and pulling up to the curve of the entrance to check-in.

"I'll be home soon mom," I said looking at the tears starting to form in her eyes.  She always got teary eyed when I left.  We got out of our car, along with Harry and Lauren who were sitting in the back seat.  I held my siblings hands as teenage girls came in our direction asking for pictures and autographs.  Thankfully, security told them they couldn't be here.  I grabbed my bags out from the trunk of our car with Lauren and Harry trying to help.

"I'll be home soon, okay?"

Harry jumped into my arms as I held him tightly, his tears wetting my sweatshirt.  I then went on to Lauren.

"Be strong. I'm sure that no one will bully you anymore, now that you have me and the 5SOS Fam. You can always call me though," I said while giving her a hug.

I finally said goodbye to my mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Behave yourself," she said.  I rolled my eyes as she playfully slapped my arm.

"I mean it," she said laughing.

"I know mom. I'll miss you," I said giving her a final hug before meeting up with the lads inside the airport.  I waved back to my family one last time before turning around and heading straight for the check-in desk.