Chapter 17 (Charlotte)

Bliss.  Bliss is what I was feeling.  The bubbly Champagne, the rich and soft duvet covers, the sensation I felt when he-

"Char? Charlotte," I heard faintly.

"Charlotte," I heard a little louder and a hand on my arm.

"Charlotte, wake up," Will said.

"Hmph," I said slightly opening my eyes.

"Sorry I'm late love, they asked me to stay an extra hour. Have you eaten yet? Do you still want to go out with Lily and I?" he asked.

"Sure," I said as I slowly removed the covers and got up to stretch.

"Shit, I didn't know you were already ready. Meet you downstairs," he said as he rushed out the door to get ready.  I looked at my phone, it was 8 o'clock.  There was a text from Lily.

Lily: Since you can't pick up your phone, I hope you see this and tell Will to answer his! Where are you guys? Peter and I will be waiting at Sanford!

Peter, as in Lily's boyfriend.  And the Sanford, as in our usual bar that was just down the street from work.  I got up to fix my bed and went to the bathroom to straighten myself up.  I put on my Chanel lipstick and grabbed my Louboutins once again and headed downstairs to meet Will.  He was waiting by the door, wearing a nice blazer, crisp white shirt, the khakis that I bought him, and his oxfords from Harrods.  The boy was handsome, scruffy or not scruffy.  He caught me staring.

"Like what you see," he chuckled.

"You look nice. It's hard to imagine that you could look this nice based on your usual gelato covered polo," I said laughing as I fixed his blazer.  He laughed back at my banter.

"Ready to go," he asked holding his arm out for me to take.

"Yup, I'm starved," I said taking it.