Chapter 34 (Charlotte)

There wasn't exactly a table to eat at besides a desk, so we sat on his bed, eating our cheeseburgers and fries, laughing to The Hangover.  He also ended up getting a beer.  I wasn't that much of an alcohol person, so I stuck with water to drink.

"You want a sip," he asked handing me his beer bottle.

"Uh, sure," I said taking the cold bottle from his hands.  I heard from my friends that beer wasn't the best thing to drink so I was hesitant to try it.

"Have you ever drank before," he asked laughing.

"Yes," I said smugly.  "Well, only a few times.  Here it's actually legal to drink while in the U.S. you have to be 21, remember," I said bringing the tip of the bottle to my lips and taking a little sip.  The beer was actually lighter than I thought.  I took another swig.

"Woah there," Ashton said taking the beer bottle back.

"It's actually not that bad," I said hugging my legs.

"There's more in the mini fridge if you want one," he said pointing to the cabinet underneath the TV.  I hopped off the bed and open the cabinet and found a mini fridge filled with candy bars, sodas, fancy water, and alcoholic beverages.  I found the beer bottle on the door and found the beer bottle opener near the TV.

"You use a beer bottle opener that's cute," he said taking a swig.

"Shut up," I said pretending to be sad.  "I'm not a man.  I don't have muscles like you," I said sticking my tongue out back at him.

"You don't have to be a man to have muscles," he said smugly.

"Just drink your beer," I said taking long swigs from mine.