Chapter 45 (Charlotte)

I couldn't help but let out a little moan, as Ashton's lips reached my collar bone.  I entangled my fingers in his curly hair.  I felt his lips form into a smile on my skin.  He stood up straight again and took my face into his hands before slowly planting a kiss on my lips.  He finally broke away and looked down at me.

"I guess I better go," he said looking towards the door and hearing Calum call his name down the hall.

"Yeah, before they go on stage without you," I said jokingly.

"What's a band without a drummer," he said leaning down to put his forehead against mine.

"I'm sure they could survive without you," I said playfully.

"You just want to continue further here, don't you," he said laughing.

"Nah, I could survive without that too," I said pulling away from him.

"Ouch! Hurtful," I heard him slap his hand on his chest to his heart.  I laughed as I quietly opened the door and peeked through the little crack to see if anyone was in the hall.

"Come on," I whispered, signaling that the coast was clear.  We walked down the hall and stood in front of the door to his band's dressing room.  I went on my tiptoes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck out there," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'll be fine, as long as you're in the crowd watching," he said, pulling me in for one last kiss.