Chapter 21 (Charlotte)

Telling Lily that I had a date was the worst mistake I could have possibly made.  I told Will last night about it when we were walking to dinner, but I didn't mention it at Sanford, so Lily didn't know about it.  Until this afternoon.  I didn't tell who my date was though, I didn't even tell Will who it was.  Lily especially didn't need to know.  She was already acting ridiculous.  She insisted that she'd turn me into a babe for tonight.  I'm a little scared at how this is going to go.  After work, she came over to my flat to help me get ready.  She raided my closet and found a red dress that I got as a gift that I never planned on wearing.

"You never planned on wearing it, until tonight," she squealed, throwing the dress on the bed.  "Oooo and with you're Christian Louboutins you wore last night! It'll be perfect!"

"I fail to see why you're here helping me, you know? I am a stylist after all," I said sitting down on the bed and looking at the dress distastefully.

"But two stylists are better than one," she said while she looked through my handbags.

"I can't wear this," I said going up to the full length mirror and putting the dress over my body.

"Trust me, you'll look hot! Just go try it on," she said as she guided me to my bathroom and shut the door.  "Come out when you have it on, I still don't know which handbag you should use," she said on the other side of the door.  There was no stopping her now.  I came out with the dress on and she gasped.

"You. Look. Amazing," she said with her eyes wide.  "Woah, Charlotte Greene has a body!"

"Shut up! Can't I wear something else," I pleaded.

"Nope! I mean if you don't want to wear it that bad, I'm pretty sure he'd just take it off for you anyway," she said winking.

"Stop it," I said slapping her arm.

"Okay, I found a handbag," she said throwing it on the bed.  "Now, let's talk hair and make up."