Chapter 40 (Ashton)

The boys and I chilled backstage with the 1D boys as they were getting ready to go on stage for their performance.  Second show in London done, one more to go.  That means less time with Charlotte, the voice reminded me.  I isolated myself from the rest of the group and sat on one of the chairs to send Charlotte a text.

Breakfast tomorrow morning at Eggspectations? :)

She replied a minute later.

Charlotte: I have work, remember? Lol how about you meet me, Lily, and Will at Eggspectations for lunch?

Sounds good. Until then xxx

"Whatcha doing," Niall said looking over my shoulder.

"Nothing, just sending Charlotte a text.  I'm meeting up with her and her friends tomorrow for lunch," I said patting him on the back and walking towards the snack table.

"Now how come you tell him everything," Calum said grabbing a handful of peanut M&Ms from a jar.

"Because unlike you," I said grabbing some of the M&Ms out of his hand.  "Niall gives me some wise advice other than 'fuck her hard man.'"

"I don't say that," Calum said grabbing more food.

"Yeah you do," Liam said overhearing the conversation as Lou wiped his shoes. I swear, she was like a mother to all of us, while Paul was the father.

"She seems great man, don't let her go," Harry said putting his hand on my shoulder.