Chapter 3 (Ashton)

I waited by the gate to the plane with the lads.  Everyone was sleeping except for me.  Luke, being the tall giant he was, was sprawled out on a few chairs, while Michael and Calum were lying on the floor, using their carry on bags as pillows.  

I caught up on twitter by looking at a few tweets about our band.  I tried to look past the drama, but sometimes it just really got to me.  Our personal lives had nothing to do with the music that we made.  The fans should just be supporting our band and loving the music we put out for them.  Regardless, some fans are pretty awesome.  Traveling long distances and waiting hours just for us were only a few things the Fam does for us.  It's just that sometimes the stress of touring and missing our families brings out the bad side to each of us in the band.  I decided to post a video on Instagram.

"Hey guys, so we are really tired and I'm the only one awake right now.  Sorry that we couldn't see some of you guys outside the airport, but thanks for coming out and yeah, hope to see soon," I said while holding up the rocker sign.  I posted the video as Luke started to wake up.

"You didn't post a video of me sleeping did you," he asked while still have a sleep.

"No you boob, just me," I laughed.

"Good, because otherwise I would've kicked your ass," he said turning on his other side with his face turned towards the back of the chairs.

"Love you too," I said jokingly as I followed more fans on twitter.

"Michael wants another slice," Michael mumbled as he stretched.

"Calum wants some sleep," Calum said to Michael.

"Can't you wait until later, MIchael," I asked him.

"Nope, no I can't," he smiled up at me, signaling for me to go get him some pizza at the nearby restaurant.

I groaned and got up, finding my wallet in my carry on bag.  I walked to the nearby pizza place and asked for a few slices of pepperoni pizza, I figured Michael would actually want more than one slice. I moved on to the cashier, a girl with long brown hair tied back in a ponytail, with her red baseball cap and polo as part of her uniform.  She looked at me with her bright green eyes and smiled.

"Hey Ashton," she said.

"Hello, uh, Danielle," I said while looking at her name tag, and her perky breasts.

"I'm guessing Michael wanted another slice," she said as she removed the pizza out of the oven and put it in a carry out box.

"Yup, but I also came to say hi to pretty girls working at pizza places," I said smirking.

"Very funny," she said.

"Yeah sorry, that was cheesy," I said as we both laughed.

"It's a good thing you're cute," she said as she handed me my receipt.

"Not going to deny that, see you around," I said as I grabbed the pizza box.

"Definitely," she said as she wrote down her number on a napkin and handed it to me.

"Ahem," I turned around to find Michael.  "Your mission was to get me pizza, not flirt!" He grabbed the pizza box and ran back to the other lads at the gate.  I laughed as I said goodbye to Danielle and put her number in my phone.