Chapter 9 (Ashton)

The boys and I were starting to get bored while the Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam, had to finish getting ready for the shoot, so we decided to use one of the empty studio rooms to write a song.  This is what we do in our spare time on tour.  I found a wooden box in one of the closets to act as my cajon, while Luke brought his guitar.  Michael was trying to focus with a pen and paper in his hand, writing down lyrics.  And Calum?  Just being Calum, as he took funny selfies with his phone.  That boy sometimes, I swear.

"You haven't done a follow spree in a while Ashton," Calum said as he scrolled on his phone.

"Yeah so," I said while beating on the wooden box.

"So, you should! I've been reading through these tweets from the fans. You should follow them," he said  showing me the screen on this phone.

"And you should be really trying to help us write a song," I said trying to pull my phone out of my pocket.  But I didn't feel it in my pants pocket or in any of my back pockets.

"Calum, toss me my phone then, it's sitting on the couch I think," I said.  He got up off the couch to make sure he wasn't sitting on it.

"I don't see it," he said.

"Ugh maybe I left it in the other room," I groaned.

"I got it! I got it," Michael said as he quickly wrote down more lyrics.

"Yes! Tell me," Luke said as he strummed his guitar to the chords Michael told him.

"I'll be back guys I left my phone in the other room," I said as I walked out the door.