Chapter 33 (Ashton)

She walked into the room and looked around as I placed the room key, my wallet, and my phone on the nightstand.  She walked to the window and looked out at the city around her.  With London being an old city, there weren't many lights on except the occasional street lights.

"You can sit down if you want," I said offering my bed or the chair by the floor lamp.

"Thanks," She said sitting in the chair.  "So, what should we order from room service?"

"I'll get the menu.  You can look at the movies the hotel has," I said as I tossed her the remote to the TV.

I sat down on my bed and looked through the menu.  Pasta?  We had pasta last night.  Steak? Does she even like steak?

"Comedy okay," she asked.

"Yup, sounds great," I said still looking over the menu.  She surprised me when she came from behind me, looking over my shoulder.

"Have you decided," she asked

"Nope, I can't decide," I said flipping the pages.

"Well, I'm starving let me see," she said taking the menu from my hands and sitting down beside me.

"I think I'll have a cheeseburger and fries," she said giving the menu back to me.

"Well, that was fast.  And a girl with an appetite?  I like that," I said laughing.  "I think I'll have the same thing too."