Chapter 35 (Charlotte)

The Hangover ended so we decided to watch my favorite romantic comedy 500 Days of Summer.  I was on my second bottle of beer, starting to get a little buzzed.  Ashton was almost done his third and he still seemed more sober than I did.  Wow.

Somehow, we ended up cuddling while watching the movie on the floor.  Half of the time we laughed at the movie, and the other half we laughed at each other as we played another round of Would You Rather.  We turned back to the movie during the moment when the characters in the movie, Summer and Tom, were sleeping together for the first time.  I then felt Ashton's breath against my ear and neck.  I slowly turned my head and there was his face, with his nose touching mine.  

"You sure," I asked in an almost whisper.

"Of course," he whispered back.

"You sure this isn't just the beer," I asked slowly turning my head away.

"No, I want you," he said.  He wanted me?  Charlotte Grace Greene.  I turned my head towards him again, unsure of what was happening.  We brushed noses again, and then finally our lips met.  I couldn't believe this was happening.  He then pulled me closer to deepen the kiss and used his other hand to touch the back of my neck and slide his fingers through my hair.  I opened my mouth a little and his tongue entered.  It felt like my dream.  Maybe even better than pure bliss.  We turned our bodies so that we were completely facing each other.  I wrapped my arms around his neck while he put his hands on my waist, feeling his warm touch as his hands slightly lifted the bottom of my t-shirt.  My mind was screaming no, while my heart was racing so fast and didn't care what would happen.  Things were starting to go fast.

"Bed," he asked while moving his lips to my jawline and moving down to my neck.

"Mmm," I said slightly moaning and feeling his lips turn into a smile on my neck.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said kissing my lips again and pulling us up, never breaking the kiss.  His hands reached to the button and zip of my jeans.  I then sat down while we were still making out, with Ashton standing.  He separated our lips to take his shirt off and then connected our lips once again.  I scooted further up onto the bed and laid down, gently pulling him down with me.  He then continued with the button and zip of my jeans and pulled them off.  He looked down at me and saw that I was a little unsure about this.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said once again coming down to kiss my neck.

"No, I want to," I said playing with his hair.  He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he said before kissing me again.  It warmed my heart that he used the word "beautiful" and not "hot" or "sexy."  He then started to lift my shirt.  I felt the cool air on my chest and stomach, and then felt Ashton's lips kiss my neck, down to my breasts, and all the way down to my panty line.  

"Dessert time," he said smirking.  He pushed my legs open and kissed the inside of my legs.  I was getting so hot and impatient.

"Damn it," I whispered.

"Someone getting impatient," he laughed against my skin.  "Don't worry."  He then pulled my underwear down and inserted a finger.  God his fingers were long.  I moaned and then gasped as he  inserted another finger.

"We can't make too much noise.  The other boys are probably back and might hear us," he said kissing me to muffle my moans.  I felt myself cum and he took his fingers out and licked them.

"Mmm babe," he said as he went down in-between my legs again.

"Ashton," I said almost begging.  I then felt his tongue on my slit.  And I thought his fingers set me over the edge.  I moved my hands through the sheets to find something to grab and grabbed the pillows.

"Ashton," I said a little louder.

"Mmm," he said.  I felt the vibrations in my core and he put his tongue further in.

"Ashton," I said even louder, grabbing his hair.  I felt myself cum once again and he licked me clean.

"I think you're ready," he said smiling down at me, while removing his jeans and boxers.  I stared at him with wide eyes.  How was he going to fit in me?  He then went down to connect our lips again and remove my bra.  He lined up with me and inserted slowly at first.  What was first painful, turned into pleasure.  He then started to move faster.

"Ashton," I almost yelled.

"Shhh," he said shutting me up with his lips.  He looked down at me, his eyes never leaving mine.  I put my hands on his back and felt my fingers slightly dig into his skin.

"Go faster," I said.

"Of course," he said.  He picked up the pace as our breathing got shorter.  I was really over the edge now.

"I'm going to," I said, not being able to finish a full sentence.

"Me too, go ahead," he said.  I then felt his warm liquids fill within me.  He smiled down at me and kissed me.  He laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

"That was amazing," he said, still out of breath.

"It was quite lovely," I said kissing his shoulder.  I looked past him and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.  Midnight.  Lovely.

"No, you're staying here tonight," he said reading my mind.  "Please," he said grabbing my hand and putting kisses on my fingertips.  I gave in.

"Okay," I said snuggling up to him as he pulled the covers further up on us and turned off the lamp, leaving us in complete darkness.  Yet I never felt so safe in the dark, with his arms around me.