Chapter 12 (Ashton)

Me, Charlotte, and the rest of the lads, carried on while the photo shoot and interview for the 1D boys happened.  They all seemed to get along with Charlotte.  She came out of her shell a bit and turned out to be really goofy like the rest of us.  Charlotte was 18 going on 19, she moved here from NYC two weeks ago, she was a Topshop professional buyer/stylist, and her favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough.  Interesting.  We were all sitting in a circle on the floor next to the couch since not all of us could fit, playing truth or dare.

"Luke, truth or dare," Charlotte asked.

"Uh, truth I guess," he said.

"Okay, what really happened between you and Sara," she said smirking.  The rest of us provided Luke with "ooooo's" and laughter.

"Nothing, okay, stop it," he laughed as him and Calum wrestled a bit.

"Liar," I laughed.

"Okay well, what happens in LA, stays in LA," Luke said looking down.

"My turn, uh, Charlotte, truth or dare," I asked her.

"Dare," she said without thinking.

"Oooo, alright then.  I dare you to go ride the metro home in just your underwear," I smirked.

"What? No way," she said laughing.

"But it's a dare, you have to do it," Michael said.

"I'm sure everyone doesn't want to see that," she said.

"I would," Calum said under his breath.  I elbowed him in the chest.

"Ouch, Jesus, kidding," he said laughing.

"Alright, that's a wrap! Thanks for doing this boys," the interviewer for Fabulous magazine said.

"No problem, thanks for everything," Harry replied.  I looked at my phone to check the time, it was one in the afternoon.

"Yes! We can finally get out of here," Calum said. "I'm starving, Nandos?"

"Nandos," Michael and Luke replied.