Chapter 43 (Charlotte)

The waitress came by and picked up the check, as well as a few plates and napkin cloths.  Ashton's phone was sitting on one of the cloths and the waitress didn't notice.  She picked up the cloth and Ashton's phone flew and landed at Will's feet underneath the table.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," the waitress exclaimed.  "Was that your phone?"

"No, it's fine," I said trying to reach underneath the table to get it.

"It's okay Char I got it," Will said bending down underneath the table to get it as the waitress apologized again and hurried to process our check.  He stayed underneath the table for a little longer than expected, staring at the screen of Ashton's phone.

"You okay, Will," I asked with concern.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine," he said quickly as he locked Ashton's phone and placed it next to me before Ashton arrived at the table.

"You guys ready to go," Ashton asked us, putting his arm around me.

"Yup, Lily and I better get back to work," I said looking up at him.

"And I better get going as well," he said looking down at me. "I totally forgot we had an interview today."

"We aren't doing anything tonight," Lily said excitedly. "Mind if we see the last concert you guys have here in London?"

"Sure," Ashton said smiling.

"Yay! Even Charlotte hasn't been to your guys concert yet this year! Will, you coming," Lily asked Will, who seemed to look as if he was frozen into place, staring at nothing.

"Yeah, sure, I guess," he said a little hesitantly, making things a little awkward. What was with him?