Chapter 36 (Charlotte)

I woke up feeling refreshed.  Like I was reborn.  The sunlight shined in my eyes and made me realized that it was morning.  Shit.  I have work.  I tried to get up but realized Ashton still had his grip on me around my waist.  Oh, and I guess I wasn't a virgin anymore either.  I propped myself on my elbows to see the time on the clock on the stand.  8:00.  Now I was really in trouble.  I tried to release myself from his grip but he just held on tighter.  Now I knew he was awake.

"Ashton," I said trying to remove his arms.

"Hmmm," he asked pretending to still be half asleep.

"Come on, I have to get up," I said fully sitting up.

"Nah," he replied laying his head in my lap.

"Seriously, I'm going to be late for work," I said running my hand through his messy curls.

"I'll just call Alexandra and make you stay," he said mumbling.

"We can't use that excuse all the time," I said laughing.

"Sure we can," finally opening one of his eyes and smirking.

"If I kiss you, will you let me go," I asked laying back down.

"Maybe, but no guarantees," he said fully opening his eyes and looking into mine.

"Ugh, why must you make this so hard," I asked.

"I'm not making this hard.  I'm giving you a free pass to spend almost the whole day with me in bed and you're turning it down," he said pulling me closer.

I jumped a little as I heard a knock at the door.

"Ashton, I'm going to work out with Mark and Niall," Calum said on the other side of the door.

"Okay man, I'll be out in a second," Ashton yelled back.

"Alright. Good morning, Charlotte," Calum said laughing as he walked away.

"And that's my cue and your cue to get out of bed," I said sitting up again.

"Not until I get my kiss first," he said as he sat up and connected our lips.  The feeling I got when his tongue touched mine.

"Alright, you had your kiss, now I'm really going to be late," I said about to remove the covers.

"Not until I have breakfast, breakfast is the most important meal of the day," he said as he winked and slowly kissed down my body, making my heart race once again in the process.  I then felt his tongue enter me without warning, making me grip the sheets.  The things this boy does to try and make me stay.