Capturing Calypso

Jack's POV:

"Captain Turner?" My nose clicks as I move it back into place.

"I need the Pearl to free my father. That's the only reason I came on this voyage. " He says passively.

"Why didn't you tell me you were planning this? Was finding Drew nothing to you?" Elizabeth cries.

"The Pearl is all I need." He says plainly. "It was my burden to bear."

My jaw drops. "He needs the Pearl! Captain Turner needs the Pearl! And not a single word about Bri! Did anybody come to save me just because they missed me?"

Gibbs, Cotton, and company raise their hands. "Eh? I'm standing over there with them."

I start to move but Sao Feng grabs my neck. "I'm sorry Jack but there's an old friend that wants to see you."

"I'm not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends." I choke out.

***

"It isn't here Jack."

I drop the box lid and turn around. "What isn't?"

"The heart of Davy Jones," Beckett replies as he slinks into the room. "It's safely aboard the Dutchman, poised to use as leverage to satisfy your debt with its good Captain."

I shrug my shoulders and smile. "If I recall correctly, that debt was settled."

Beckett chuckles as I pick up a trinket on a nearby table. "Yes, with your death. Yet here you are."

I set down the trinket. "Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by."

He smirks. "And what would happen should Davy Jones find out about your survival?"

I say nothing in reply.

"Perhaps you would consider an alternative. One that would require nothing but information from you." He says slyly. He pours two drinks and holds one out to me.

I take both drinks from him. "Not doubt, regarding the Brethren Court. In return what would I get? Square my debt with Jones?" I toss one drink back. "Guarantee my freedom?" I quickly swallow the other.

"Everything. Who are the Pirate Lords, where are they meeting and what is the meaning of the nine pieces of eight?"

Barbossa's POV:

Sao Feng turns to me in anger. "Beckett said the Pearl was to be mine."

I smirk back. "Lord Beckett is not going to give up the only ship that could outrun the Dutchman." I look over my shoulder as Mercer exits, then lean in close to Sao Feng. "It's a shame they're not bound by the Code of the Brethren, now isn't it? Seeing as honor is such a rare thing to come by."

He smiles "There is no honor with the losing side."

I give him a look, feigning surprise. "The losing side? Oh, but we have so much more."

"They have the Dutchman, and now the Pearl. What does the Brethren hold?"

I smile. "Calypso."

Sao Feng smirks again. "Humph, an old legend."

I shake my head. "Oh, no. The Goddess herself, bound in human form."

Jack's POV:

I spin around to face Beckett, waving a lace fan in front of my face. "You can keep Barbossa, the belligerent idiot and his friend with the wooden eye, and Turner. Especially Turner. The rest go with me on the Pearl, I will lead you to Shipwreck Cove, where I will hand you the Pirate Lords from inside and you will not hand me to Jones."