two

Brad

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I groaned and reached over to my bedside locker retreving my phone. I half opened my eyes as the light from the phone blinded me. It was only 6am.  I unlocked my phone and clicked on a facebook notification I had.

"sofiamendoza accepted your follow request" It read.

I sat up in the bed and just stared at the phone for a moment. Sofia and I used to go to school together, she was in the year below me. We were best friends and we told each other everything. I guess me leaving to persue music left a dint in our relationship. We never spoke for the four years I was gone but after last night I knew it was going to take time to patch things up. 

I got up and showered and changed before going to meet the boys at the studio to record some new songs. 

As I walked in I carried my guitar case and was greeted by the boys. "You're late" Joe expalined. "Yes I know. I slept in a little" I informed him as I sat my guitar case down on the ground and took off my jacket.

-Some hours later-

The guys and I spent about six hours at the studio writing new songs and recording them.

"I'm hungry" Tris laughed. "Lets go get some food then" James expalined

The guys and I went to a local cafe one, I always used to go to, to get some food. When I walked inside I saw someone in the queue. It was Sofia. She wore a black floral dress, with white converse and her hair was down. Her white beats sat neatly on her head as she looked at her phone.

"Brad isn't that the girl you know? Sofia or something?" James said.

I decided to take the plunge and walk over to her. As I tapped her on the shoulder she turned around. "Brad" she smiled as she removed her ear phones. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Getting food with the boys. What about you?" I asked. "Picking up coffee for my Dad and Silas before I head to their office" she expalined. 

"Next" the cashier shouted. Sofia moved up to the desk and ordered what she needed. I was standing next to her. "Want anything?" she asked. "A black coffee please" I told the lady. She totaled it up and said £17.90 please". I reached into my back pocket and retrieved my wallet and took out my card handing it to the lady. Sofia looked at me "Brad" "Its on me" I smiled at her. 

Sofia and I waited for her drinks and my coffee. "Order for Sofia" the barista said. "Yeah" Sofia took the drinks from him and I took my coffee. "Thanks for that Brad" she smiled. "Hey no worries. See you round yeah?". "Yeah" she smiled as she walked out of the cafe to her Dad's office.

Sofia

I made my way down the busy streets of London to my Dad's company. I walked through the main doors and said hello to Janet at reception before walking down the corridor to the elevator and up to the seventh floor where my Father worked. When I arrived I stood out of the elevator and down to his office. As I walked in I was greeted by my brother Silas. "Hey Sof" he hugged me. 

"Thai latte for you" I handed him his drink. "Thanks sis" he replied as he sat down on his desk chair. "Where's Dad?" I asked as I placed the drinks down on his desk. "At a meeting. He should be finished soon" he explained. I sighed and looked around the office. "Why of all people does Dad want me to take over this place? I mean why doesn't he want you to do it?" I shrugged