sixteen

[The next day]

 Sofia

After I came back last night, Brad was so loving and kind towards me. He promised that we would spend the day together and that he had plans with Jack for tonight. I also decided that I was going to tell him about me being pregnant.

"So baby what shall we do today?" he asked, snaking his arms around my waist. 

"Whatever you want to do" he smiled.

"Well my mum and Dad are up and I was thinking of going for lunch with them" 

"Yeah that sounds good"

I pecked Brad's lips before walking into our room and getting changed. As I was changing I ran into the bathroom and puked. "Babe you okay?" brad asked from the other side of the door. "Uh yeah I just ate something bad at James and Kirstie's yesterday" I expalined. "Okay" he replied. When I cleaned my teeth and put my make up on I once again felt sick. 

"No now little one" I placed my hands on my stomach. To my knowledge I was about three weeks pregnant. I was going to tell Brad today. I just had to build up the courage to tell him.

I came out of our bedroom and met Brad in the kitchen on his phone. "I'm ready" i smiled. 

"You look gorgeous" he pecked my lips and put his phone in his pocket.

Sofia's outfit:

Brad's outfit:

Brad and I left the apartment and he drove us to the restaurant where we were greeted by his parents and sister Natalie

Brad and I left the apartment and he drove us to the restaurant where we were greeted by his parents and sister Natalie. "Hello sweetheart" Anne hugged me. "Hello" I smiled. Anne took my hands in hers and stood back looking at me. "Look at you. You look beautiful" she smiled. "Not as beautiful as you" I complimented.

Derek hugged me followed by Natalie. We all sat down and I stared at the menu. I sat next to Brad and he rested a hand on my thigh. His parents were talking to us about our holiday to Bali and how we were getting on living together. "How's your mum?" Anne-Marie asked. 

"Yeah she's good. She's back in Birmingham now" i explained. "She is?" Anne said surprised. "Yeah her and Dad split up so she moved back home" I smiled. "I'll have to ask her for coffee then" she smiled.