thirty five

{Okay So skippy two months, it's Kirstie and James' wedding. Sofia and Brad found out the gender of their baby but aren't telling anyone til their gender reveal party}

Sofia

Morning sickness had gotten the best of me. I was feeling awful. I sat on the bathroom floor of my hotel room, puking. "Why today of all days little bump?" I said to myself as I placed a hand on my bump. Today was James and Kirstie's wedding. "Sof? You alright?" Brad asked as he walked through the bathroom door. He knelt beside me and rubbed my back several times.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just morning sickness" I informed him.

Brad looked at me with sympathetic eyes "You don't have to go out there today. If you're not feeling up for it"

"No I am going to help Kirstie walk down the aisle and get married" I explained.

Brad helped me to my feet and I walked to the sink brushing my teeth. I felt two arms snake around my waist and their hands being placed on my small, ever growing bump. I smiled.

When I finished cleaning my teeth Brad knelt in front of me and placed a hand on my bump. "Hey little one, please don't make mummy sick today. We're helping your aunty Kirstie and uncle James to get married. I love you" Brad said as he kissed my bump. I laughed.

Brad had helped me to get into my dress. He then went to James's hotel room to help the lads. I went to Ana's were Kirstie, Ana ans Lucee we're getting ready.

The girls dresses

Kirstie's dress

As I walked into the room and saw Kirstie I cried

As I walked into the room and saw Kirstie I cried. She looked so so beautiful. "You look so beautiful" i said hugging her.

"Sof, you're gonna make me cry" she smiled as tears erupt in her eyes.

Dean was taking photos of the day. "You're glowing Sof" he hugged me. "I do try" I joked.

"Girls it's time" Kirstie's Dad informed us.