four

[Skipping a week or two. Brad and Sofia have been hanging out a lot. She agreed to go on tour with them to Europe and the US and everywhere. Ali is coming with her.  Tonight the girls were going to see the guys play a concert. Sofia met Anastasia and Kirstie and they are good friends]

[Skipping a few days. This chapter will be half Brad and Half Sofia's POV]

Warnings: mentions of Rape

Sofia

I was making my way to the venue, where the boys were playing a gig tonight. I had parked my car away from the arena as parking at the arena was a bomb. I recevived a text from Kirstie asking where I was.

"Hey lovely, you here yet? x"

"Just parked the car. On my way be there soon x"

Kirstie was there before me as I got caught up in work. The walk to the arena was about seven minutes. it was dark outside and I'm not gonna like, I was scared. I heard a noise coming from behind me, I swiftly turn around and no body is there. Maybe I was hearing things? I continue walking, I'm about two minutes away from the venue. I can see it ahead of me. As I start walking faster I felt a hand cover my mouth as I scream but no one can hear me. I start being dragged away.

Brad

We were on stage singing, Oh Cecila. I looked to the side of the stage and Anastasia shakes her head. Sofia wasn't here.

We finish up our last few songs and I run backstage.

"Where is Sofia?" Tris asks, looking around for her. Tris became like a protective older brother to Sofia.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"She was on her way here, maybe she took a wrong turn I'm sure she'll be here soon" Anastasia says, placing a hand on Tris's arm.

-Awhile later-

There was still no sign of Sofia. I begun getting worried. "It's been an hour. She should be here" Tris informed us all.

"I think I'm gonna go look for her" I inform everyone.

"I think we all should" joe pipes in.

We left the venue in seperate cars. Tris, Ana, Ali and I went in my car whilst James, Kirstie and Connor and Eden and Nina went in his car.

Sofia

He finally left. Why did this have to happen to me? I begun crying.

"I need to find a way back to the arena" I whisper to myself. as I stutter slowly standing up pain rushes through my entire body.

I walk slowly through the ally to the path I was walking on previously. I look to my right to see four people getting out of a car they parked down the street. I recognise them. Brad, Ali, Ana and Tris

"Brad, Tris" i whisper as tears fall down my cheeks as i stand still because as I start to walk the pain gets worse.

Tris didn't hear me.

"Brad" I say louder.

Brad turns around quickly and looks at me, a worried look on his face.

Brad

"We should check this area" Ana suggested.

"I hope she's okay" Ali was biting her nails in worry.