forty one

-it's been a week since Brad and Sofia got home with Barnaby-

Sofia

Brad was leaving for tour today. I knew how hard this was going to be. Being away from him, trying to look after Barnaby on my own. We were at the airport. Barnaby tucked away in his car seat and Brad and the boys getting their boarding passes for America. Kirstie stood next to me rubbing her ever growing bump.

"You and I babe, we'll get through this" she smiled.

With the boys being on tour, Lucee and Ana going with them left myself and Kirstie by ourselves. James suggested that Kirstie come and stay at mine and Brad's. Incase she goes into labor or I need help with Barnaby.
When the boys got their boarding passes and checked in their bags they came to join myself, Kirstie and Barnaby.

Brad walked over, staring at me through his glasses. Tears welling up in his eyes "I don't want to leave you" he shook his head.

I placed a hand on his cheek "it's six weeks. I'll manage."

"If anything goes wrong or you want me home just tell me and I promise I'll be on the first flight back" he explained.

"Brad she's got me. We'll be fine" Kirstie butted in.

Brad pulled me in for a long embrace, before pulling away and kissing me lovingly on the lips. As if it would be the last time we would ever see each other. We pulled apart our foreheads touching. "I love you so much"

"I love you more" smiling I pecked his lips again. Brad bent down to the floor, next to my feet and took Barnaby out of the car seat. Holding him delicately in his arms.

"You be good for Mummy alright. I love you buddy and I promise I'll be back soon" Brad kisses his forehead and placed him gently back into the car seat making sure he was secured and safe.

"Boys we gotta go" Joe informed them.

Brad hugged me one final time before being pulled away by Tristan. James walked over and hugged me tight.

"You need anything you call alright?" He held his hands on my cheeks. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "I love you both" James waves to me and Kirstie as he followed the others.

-Back at home-
Kirstie and I spent the afternoon relaxing. She was helping me to look at wedding and bridesmaid dresses online. We were not successful. We sat in the living room, watching the movie No Strings Attached. Discussing it and talking about Ashton Kutcher. Kirstie was laughing when Barnaby started crying. He lay next to the sofa in a crib that Brad's Mum and Dad got us. As I was about to get up Kirstie pushed me back down.

"You sit and relax. I'll get him" she insisted. Kirstie got up and walked over to where he lay. She picked him up "hello gorgeous boy. It's me, auntie Kirstie" she smiled at him. She walked over to the sofa where I sat and placed him in my arms. I knew he was hungry. I started feeding him. "So have you and James got any names picked out for your little one?" I asked.

"Not yet. I mean I think at this stage it'll be me who ends up picking the name" she laughed.

"I'm sure whatever name you pick will be perfect" I smiled.

"It's so sad to hear about Tris and Ana" Kirstie replied, leaning her elbow on the pillow.

(a/n I get that Tris didn't cheat on Ana but for the story he did. Whatever went on in Tris and Ana's relationship is their business. I wish them all the happiness in the world and I still have so much adoration for them both. Anyway in with the story)