twenty six

Brad

Today me and Sofia we're going on a trip to Edinburgh for my Dad and Nat's birthday's. This was something we did every year so it was nice having Sofia here too.

"Alright my loves" Mum handed us our boarding passes and we walked to the gate.

Sofia and I were browsing in a perfume section.
"What do you think of this one?" She asked as she sprayed it in her wrist, placing it to my nose.

"That's really nice" I smelled it again. It was strong but not too strong. It was something like another perfume Sof had.

We kept looking around until I nodded towards Victoria Secret. "Nope I am avoiding that place" she spoke

"And why may that be?" I asked in a concerned tone

"As last time I was in there, Kirstie almost made me buy the entire shop" she explained

"Yeah but you might find something nice to wear for me" I winked

"Keep dreaming pretty boy" she tapped my shoulder and walked away.

We finally met up with my parents and Nat at our gate.

The seats were full so Sof sat on my lap.
"Y'alright?" I asked her

"Yeah" she smiled at me.

We boarded the plane and took our seats. Nat was sitting with me and Sofia. Sofia by the window and then me in the middle with Nat on my right. Mum and Dad sat behind us.

As the plane took off Sof was reading a book with her earphones in.

"So is this still happening?" Nat quizzed talking about a plan I had informed her about yesterday.

"Well yeah I hope it is" I shrugged, looking at Sofia.

She looked up at me and took one of her ear phones out. She placed it in my left ear and I listened to the song she was listening too.

The flight took less than an hour. It was cold.

"Why didn't I wear a jacket?" Sofia laughed as we walked inside. I placed my jacket around her shoulders and took her hand.

When we got inside we got our bags and Dad went to get the keys for his car he rented.

"So what can i expect over the next few days?" Sofia questioned

"Lots of drinking, dancing, laughter" Nat replies

"Sounds like this will be fun" she smiled.

"Got them" Dad flashed the keys at us and we headed to the house we were renting for a few days.

The drive was short and the house was near Edinburgh Castle.

"Can we go explore the castle at some point?" Sof asked as we unloaded the car.

"Of course" I replied pecking her lips. We all went inside and chose our rooms. Sofia and I picked a big room. As she placed her suitcase over by the full length mirror she collapsed on the bed. I did the same. We lay there, staring at the ceiling for a moment. I intertwined our fingers and raised her hand to my lips placing a kiss on it. "I love you" I spoke