fifteen

[Just for this chapter I'm going to do Kirstie's POV. Just becase its important for this chapter ]

Kirstie

"Hey babe, I'm going to head over to Sofia's, for a bit" I expalined. "Okay. Have fun and tell Sof that I will be over later" he smiled and kissed my lips. "Will do. I love you" I smiled. "I love you more" he smiled and kissed me again before I left our house.

I got in my car and drove the small distance to Sofia's apartment. I walked into the building and walked inside, up to her apartment. As i reached the door I could hear voices inside, shouting. I could tell right away that it was Brad and Sofia, possibly arguing about Brad's state last night. "They've been arguing like that for the last half an hour" a voice informed me. I looked to my left to see Connor sitting on the stairs that led to the next floor. I sat next to him. "What are they arguing about?" I asked. 

"Brad woke up this morning and tried to act like he never got drunk last night. Sofia sat him down and tried to ask why he was being so distant with her and he kicked off and told her she was being paranoid" Connor shrugged.

"W-what if he's cheating on her?" I asked. "I don't think Brad would do that to her" Connor shrugged.

"I know" I sighed.

About ten minutes later an angry Brad, opened the door shouted "Fuck You" and slammed the door shut. He saw myself and Connor sitting on the stairs. "How much of that did you hear?" he asked. 

"Pretty much all of it" I stated. "I have to go out. I'll be back later" he defended. 

"Where are you going mate?" Con asked.

"Just out" Brad pushed past me and Con and left the building.

A couple minutes later we went inside to Sofia. She sat on the sofa, with her face buried in a pillow crying.

"Sof" I sat next to her. 

She removed the pillow from her face and looked at me. Her eyes were red from crying. "What happened?" I asked, wanting to know what was upsetting my best friend.

She sniffed "We had a huge fight. I accused him of cheating, he told me I was cheating then started saying I was the one cheating on him. Then he stormed off" 

I looked at Connor. "Go get changed. I'm taking you out for the day to get your mind off this. Give  Brad a few hours to cool off and I'm sure everything will be okay" I explained.

Sofia nodded and went into the room to change. I then went to use the bathroom when I saw something sitting at the sink. I picked it up to see that it was a pregnancy test. It said positive.

"CON" I shouted and he ran in. "What? Are you okay?" he asked. I handed him the pregnancy test. "Sofia's pregnant" I swallowed.

 "Oh my god" he replied, looking up at me. "Do you think she's told Brad?" he asked. "I doubt it" I shrugged. "Do we say something to her?" he asked. 

"I don't know. Sof has always told me that she wants kids. But not at this age Con" I shook my head. I looked past Connor to see Sofia standing in the door way holding her bag in her hands. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Connor said sof†ly.

"Because I'm not ready" she shook her head. "Are you mad? Of course you're ready. Sof don't doubt yourself you will be the most incredible Mother to this baby and I know so" Connor smiled.

"Have you told Brad yet?" I quizzed. "No. With us fighting right now, I just can't bring myself to tell him" she replied.

Connor and I had a group hug with Sofia. "No matter what happens you'll always have us" I smiled. 

"Thanks guys" she smiled.

[A couple of hours later]

Myself, Sofia, Ana and Connor spent the day together. Sofia told Ana about the pregnancy and she cried, she was so happy for her. The four of us spent the day at the movies, seeing A Star Is Born and then went out for lunch. After we finished we went back to mine and James's for awhile. James cooked dinner for us and Tris came over. Everyone was having fun. "Heard from Brad?" I nudged Sofia.

"Nop. Not a single thing" she shrugged. I placed a hand on her back and gave he a small sympathetic smile. 

[Hours later]

It was now late and Tris and Ana headed home. "James I'm gonna go drop Con and Sof home" I explained. "Okay" he smiled and hugged Sofia and Connor. The three of us piled into my car and I drove them to the apartment. 

I walked up to the apartment with them. We could hear Brad singing when we walked in. He was singing Kiss. 

"Hey Brad" I said as I walked in. "Hey Kirst" he smiled a little. 

"Hi baby" Brad smiled at Sofia. He was in a good mood. 

"Hi" she replied. 

As Brad talked to Sofia and Connor I saw something hanging from the lamp shade in the living room. A lacy bright pink thong. Now if there is one thing I know about Sof is that she finds Thongs very very uncomfortable. So I knew right away that it wasn't hers. I swear if he's cheating on her I'll end him. I took the thong and put it in my bag. I didn't want to catch him out in front of her. Maybe it was Sofia's thong. I decided that I would deal with this tomorrow.

"Okay well I'll leave you to it. Call me if you need anything yeah" I hugged Sof and left the apartment.

There was definitely something fishy going on with Brad and I was going to get to the bottom of it one way or another.