eight

Sofia

I woke up with a poundng headache, the events of last night a blur in my mind. As I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes, I noticed a sleeping figure next to me. Brad. My eyes widened. Brad was naked and I was wearing his t-shirt and no underwear. Oh Shit! Did Brad and I sleep together?

I snuck out of the bed and threw on a pair of underwear before walking in to where the girls slept. Eden was awake. "We have a problem" I explained

"What?" she asked

"I think Brad and I may have had sex last night" I informed her.

"WHAT" she shouted

"Shhhhh" I said

"What do you mean may have? Either you did or you didnt" she expalined

"Well I mean yeah I think we did. Eden he's laying naked in my bed. Like how the hell did this happen? how the hell did I get back here last night?" I was freaking out

"Okay listen to me. Go grab some clothes and get changed in the bathroom, go on a walk and go get some food or something. I'll wake Brad and ask him to leave" she informed me. 

I nodded and grabbed some clothes and changing before leaving the hotel and going to the nearest cafe five minutes away.

How the hell did this happen? how could I let my first time with Brad happen like this and not remember it?

I sat alone, drinking coffee before I got a text from Brad.

"Sof, where are you? We need to talk x"

I didn't reply to him and sighed. I knew that he knew what happened last night and I wasn't really ready to face him and face what happened.

After forty minutes I decided to head back to the hotel. As I walked up to my room, the only person who was there was Brad.

"Brad what are you doing here?" I asked

"We need to talk" he expalined.

This was going to be awkward. 

I sat opposite him on the couch in the lounge. "About last night" he begun

"Brad before you start giving me some stupid excuse just hear me out. We had sex. Yeah neither of us wanted this to happen but it happened. I think its best of we just don't talk about it and forget it happened" 

"You see I don't want to forget that it happened Sof" he expalined

"What?" I furrowed my brows at him. 

"What happened last night, was something that was meant to happen. Maybe not this soon but god Sofia I've been in love with you since the day I met you. I was always terrified to tell you because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship but now, after what happened last night I'm afraid that that may have ruined it for good"

Brad was in love with me? "You can't be in love with me" I shook my head.

"And why can't I?" he asked "Because Brad, I'm broken there is always some shit happening in my life, or something happening with me" I explained

"Sof, I have been through everything with you I doubt there would be anything that I couldn't handle" he smiled at me.

I looked at him. "That god damn smile" I shook my head

"I love you too Brad I'm just scared" I informed him. Brad walked over to the sofa I sat on. He took my hands in his. "You don't have to be scared Sof, it's me. I promise that I will never ever hurt you"

I smiled at him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "So would now be a weird time for me to ask you to be my girlfriend?" he grinned. 

"Nope" I laughed

"Sofia Mendoza will you be my girlfriend?" he asked

"Yes" I smiled at him.

"We will take this as slow as you want. I won't rush into anything with you" he kissed my forehead.

Brad and I gathered some things before we had to leave the hotel to go to the venue for soundcheck.

The second we walked on the bus everyone cheered.

"What's with the cheering?" I asked

"You and brad, being a couple. That's awesome" Tris hugged me. 

I looked at Brad "What I didn't say anything" he held his hands up.

I looked to see Eden looking away, guilty. "What I walked into the room when you two were kissing and you both said you loved one another" Eden confessed. 

I shook my head knowing that I couldn't be mad at her. 

"I'm so happy that you two finally realised that you should be together" James explained.

"Guys can you all please not tell anyone, like the fans Brad and I agreed to keep our relationship private, for awhile anyway" I explained

"You're secrets safe with me little one" Tris zipped his lips. I laughed. 

"We're just happy that you two are together" Ana smiled

"Brad if you break her heart I will break that pretty face of yours got it?" Eden threatened. 

"I promise i will never hurt her" Brad informed her before kissing my cheek.

For once I knew that being with Brad I could be happy.