twenty five

Sorry for being late with the update I have been busy working and Uni 😫.
First of all I wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads on this book 🥰 you're all amazing and ily x

Brad

Today Sofia and I were helping my parents out at the pub. I've had some experience working here but Sofia on the other hand, has had none.
I was behind the bar, serving drinks whilst Sofia served some tables. "You know this is fun" she said as she ripped off a piece of paper and handed it to me. "I need two gin and tonics please mister bar man" she winked.

"Yes miss waitress" I chuckled.

Sofia was doing so well helping us out today, that was until some random guy a lot older than her slapped her ass. "Excuse me" Sofia turned around to him.

"Hey sweet thing how about you come back to my place. I'll show you a good time" he winked.

"I am not a piece of meat for you to have whenever you want" she snapped.

"Come on sweet thing don't be like that" he slapped her ass again.

I was getting pissed off so I decided to walk over there. "Excuse me miss what is going on over here?" I snaked an arm around Sofia's waist.

"Well boss, this man has been hitting on me although I have stated that I am not interested" she informed me.

"What are you gonna do pretty boy?"

"Nobody treats my girlfriend like that" I threatened
"I would advise that you leave the premises before I throw you out myself" Brad said

As the man and his friends got up to leave he slapped Sofia's ass once more. I was so angry and I turned around and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and one of his other friends tried to grab Sofia.

"Enough" my Mum yelled.

"You get out. You two in the back now" Mum said firmly. Dad escorted the men out of the bar whilst Sofia and I headed into the back.

"What the hell happened out there? I leave for fifteen minutes and come back to a brawl?" Mum babbled

"Mum those guys were harassing Sofia. They kept hitting on her and slapping her ass and she tried to stick up for herself then I stepped in and asked them to leave but then he slapped her ass again so I lashed out" I explained.

Mum tapped my shoulder "I'll get your Dad to talk to those men. I'm just glad neither of you got hurt. Why don't you two go and enjoy the rest of your afternoon. Me, Nat and your Dad can manage here"

I nodded and Sofia and I said goodbye to my parents before we left the pub. Sof and I walked outside to my car. "Thanks for what you did in there"

"Hey I was not going to have some perverted forty year old man hit on you and treat you like a piece of meat" I placed a hand on her knee.

"I was scared" she swallowed

"Hey I would never ever let anything happen to you"

"I know" she leaned over and kissed me.

"So baby what would you like to do for the afternoon?" I asked

"Can we go bowling? We haven't done that in forever"

"Bowling it is" I smiled.

I drove the two of us to the bowling alley. It wasn't too far from us. We spent the afternoon there, it was nice. Jut the two of us.

"Are you excited to move into our new house?" I questioned.

"Yes. Are you going to take me to see the new house or am I just going to have to wait?" she laughed.

"You'll have to wait. I want it to be a surprise"

"You know I hate surprises" she whined.

"Trust me you're going to love the house" I reassured her.