seventeen

So this chapter is going to have a slight time jump of a year. I'm going to explain everything that's gone on:

-After the breakup Sofia stayed with James and Kirstie for awhile before getting offered a job as a professional photographer in New York.

-A month after the break up and just before Sofia moved to New Yor she found out she miscarried the baby. She was heartbroken. Connor has been there for her.

-The band are touring and the boys are still mad at Brad for what he did.

-James, Tris, Con, Ana, Kirstie, Jace, Eden and Ali still talk to Sofia and Kirstie and Ana go visit her when they can.

-Brad is now engaged to Nina.

-Kirstie and James are engaged

-Its coming up to Tris and Ana's wedding day.

-Sofia is single but likes Connor.

-Everyone is a year older.

-New York City-

Sofia

I stood on the platform, watching and listening to the hustle and bustle of the passer byer going about their days. People saying goodbyes to their loved one, those waiting for their subway to work or to whatever destination their heart desires. I stood back as I heard the sound of the subway approaching. I placed my earphone in my ears as the subway doors opened. I stood in and found an empty seat. As I sat down I scrolled through my phone, looking through instagram.

liked by jamesmcvey, connorball, sofiamendoza and 12,980 others

kirstiebrittain throwback to when I went to my first baseball game in NY. Missing the city and my bestie sofiamendoza x

What the girls didn't realise was that I was on my way back to the UK for Ana and Tristan's wedding in a weeks time. The only person who knows I'm coming home is Connor. I really did miss him.

When I moved to New York it was a fresh start. Kirstie and Ana came to visit regularly and we would book spontaneous road trips and holidays. When I had the miscarriage back in England they stayed by my side everyday for weeks and I am forever grateful to them. When I moved to New York I got a job as a professional photographer for Vogue and it has changed my life so much.

Mum comes to visit when she can.

As the subway came to a stop I left the station and got into a taxi, lugging my suitcase behind me. As I hopped into the taxi, it drove me to the airport.

-On the plane-

The journey back home was going to take about seven hours. I found my seat and made myself comfortable. I made my way through two books and lots of movies. Then the intercom went off "Welcome to London Standsted Airport. Local time is 1:55pm. Weather is sunny with slight showers. Enjoy your trip"