six

Brad

Today was the start of tour and I was very excited. myself and the boys met at James's place before heading to the airport. "I'm so excited" Kirstie beamed

"Me too. Is Sofia coming?" Ana asked. "Yes she's meeting us at the airport" Tris informed her.

[A/N the boys had already done their UK tour and were now onto Europe and America etc]

We all piled into our cars and drove to the airport.

When we arrived we met with Joe, Dean and our crew. "Is Sofia here yet?" Joe asked.

"I'm here" we heard her shout as she ran through the doors and over to where we were standing, lugging a large suitcase with her.

"Hi" she hugged me.

"Hey" I smiled. We were also greeted with hugs by Eden and Ali.

The girls took their bags and checked in before we went to get something to eat.

Once we had something to eat we went to our gate and boarded the plane to our first stop, Belgium.

As we all got on the plane we were split up. James sat with Connor and Kirstie, Ana sat with Tris and Joe, Ali sat with Eden and Dean and I was sat with Sofia.

"Do you want the window seat? I know you like the window seat" I expalained as we arrived at our row. "Okay" she smiled at me and climbed into the window seat. I placed our bags in the space above us and then sat next to Sofia.

"Nervous?" I asked. "I'm okay" she replied. "If you feel any bit anxious, squeeze my hand okay?" I explined. "Yeah" she smiled at me.

Spending the last few weeks with Sofia resurfaced those feelings I once had for her. I was so in love with her but so terrified to tell her how I felt as I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

-The flight was 1hr 10minutes long-

Once we had landed we all piled off the plane and went inside to retrieve our bags. Sofia's anxiety was okay. She was talking with Kirstie and Ana whilst I helped James and Connor to get the bags. "How was Sofia this flight?" James asked "She was okay yeah" I replied

After we got the bags we went to the tour bus that was waiting for us outside.

"Okay how the hell are we all going to fit on that?" Eden laughed

"It's bigger on the inside" Connor expalined

As we went inside we showed the girls the bunks.

"We have this tour bus and the crew have another bus to themselves" Tris expalined. "This is my bunk" Tris expalined, pointing to a top bunk.

There were ten bunks and nine of us. "I'll try bunk with Tris if not I'll have this one" Ana took a bunk next to Tris's. James and Kirstie also took bunks next to one another, under Tris and Ana. Connor took the next bunk followed by Eden who's bunk was opposite his. Ali chose the bunk under Connor and then there were three bunks left. Two top bunks and a bottom bunk.

I placed my bag on a top bunk as Sofia decided which one she wanted. Sofia chose a top bunk that was opposite mine. "Now I can throw things at you" I winked