seven

Sofia

Amsterdam. A city I had longed to visit. And today, I got to experience the culture, explore the city and just have fun. I was wandering the streets with Ali, Eden and Kirstie. Ana went to the venue with the boys.

"So what is there to do here?" Eden asked.

"Well, we could go to the Van Gough museum or The Anne Frank House" Kirstie suggested.

We agreed on the Anne Frank House. I looked it up and it was ten minutes from where we were staying. The girls and I walked to where it was. There was a queue of people waiting to go inside. As we stood in the queue Kirstie booked tickets on her phone. "Next" the person shouted as the line begun to move. "Do you think we will be waiting long?" Ali asked. "I'd say fifteen minutes" Kirstie guessed.

Kirstie was correct. We stood in the line for fifteen minutes before we went inside.

-Through the day-

The Anne Frank House made me emotional. We got to know more of the history of her life, pages of her diary were read and we got to see what conditions she lived in and where she hid before she was taken.

"How did they find her behind this book case? Like if i was looking for someone I wouldn't even think of looking behind a bookshelf" Eden explained.

-AFter the Anne Frank tour they went to the Van gough museum-

"You know I'll probably do all of this again tomorrow with James" Kirstie laughed.

James is a huge history nerd, like me so Kirstie knew that on the biys day off tomorrow that he would love exploring Amsterdam.

The Van Gough museum was interesting. We got to see all of his art work and learn more history about him. The tour took about an hour and then we went to the gift shop. Kirstie was buying somethings for her house and Eden brought some things too. I didn't get anything.

After the gift shop we went outside to where the iamsterdam sign was. Lets just say we spent a bit of time having a photoshoot. Then we sat in the square having pancakes and fries. Best combination ever.

"These fries are absolutely delicious" Ali chowed into them.

"They're the best fries in Amsterdam" Kirstie expalined

{A/N I was in amsterdam recently. Oh my god its a beautiful city and yes they do have the best fries in amsterdam there and when i say theyre the best. They are}

After awhile we just walked around the city, got on a tram to the shopping quatres and admired the beautiful canals and scenery surrounding the city. We did a little shopping before heading back to the hotel, and changing before a car came to pick us up to take us to the venue.

We grabbed our passes off the security guard and made our way back satge. Walking to the dressing room we were met with hugs by Connor. Who was very excited about the show. "We can't stay and chat, we're on stage in five" he expalined as he rushed down the corridor. Moments later James and Tris followed him. When Brad walked out of the dressing room he hugged me before following the boys.

We walked inside to find Ana upset. "Ana what's happened?" Kirstie asked.

"Tris and I had a fight. A big one" she expalined

"I can guarantee you that everything is going to be okay with you two" I informed her. Ana hugged me and we satyed in the dressing room with her.

We spent the time dancing, laughing and trying to cheer Ana up.

-After the concert-

The boys walked into the dressing room all sweaty from their show. Brad walked over to hug me. "Woah no hugs. Not til you shower. You're all sweaty" I laughed