CHAPTER 2: MOVING IN.

Yeri's Pov..

"We're here!" Eunwoo squealed excitedly. Ever since he heard about the news of our family moving into a new town, he couldn't hide his excitement. And I don't blame him. Believe it or not, he doesn't have much friends in Seoul. He barely went out to play with Sian and Mansae. Mom doesn't allow him to go out that much.

"Yah, get up.." I nudged Mingyu shoulders and he slowly open his eyes.

The drive was annoying as hell! Why? Eunwoo can't keep down his excitement and keep asking mom tons of questions about Busan. And dad..He told me to behave properly and all that which is already out of my head. What about Mingyu? He snores loudly at the backseat beside me during the entire ride.

"Get your sleepy head up and get out we're here!" I said, getting out of the car.

And here I am, glaring at the house in front of me. It's really small comparing to our old house in Seoul. I bet only two rooms will be here and I know I will end up sharing a room with my brothers.

"Get out of the way!" Mingyu pushed past me and entered the house with his luggage.

Then with a heavy sigh, I walk inside the house. But to my surprise, the house looks cozy than I expected.

"This is it! There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a basement downstairs and a garden at the back of the house.. And be ready to take all the big boxes in, the truck can arrive at any moment.. Any complains?" Mom asked us, yes Mingyu and I.

"I want to go back to Seoul and where's dad?" I asked.

Yes, dad is nowhere to be found. I thought he also went in here.

"Stop it already and your dad is talking to someone." Mom said and I groaned. I really want to go back! I don't want to live here!

"Mom! I don't have any energy right now! Maybe I'll take a nap first?" Mingyu asked. How dare he? He slept the entire ride and not only that, if he takes a nap I'll be the one to help dad taking the big boxes in.

"You already slept the entire ride for your information!" I yelled at him and he just rolled his eyes. What can he say anyway? I'm absolutely right.

"I don't want a fight here.. We all want to start in a fresh here, don't we?" Mom asked.

"Yes, we all want to start in a fresh. So, I will take a short nap and with that, I will get up in a fresh and started doing my own property in a fresh!" Mingyu said. Cunning as f**k!

"Mommy! Ice-creams!!" Eunwoo suddenly ran out from the kitchen with a cup of ice-cream. Where the hell did he get that?

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Fridge.." He replied and quickly ran out of the house. Ugh.. This is going to be a long tiring day!

After a few minutes, I finally choose my room. It's not that big and it's cozy. The walls are painted in Pink and it's really girly. Mingyu's room was next to mine and that's my main problem. He couldn't keep the noise down sometimes.