CHAPTER 24: MCDONALDS🍟🍔

Yeri's Pov..

"McDonalds never disappoint me!!" Jungkook said with a mouth full of fries.

"Exactly! This burger is heaven!" I nodded agreeing with him. Even though he's a perverted dick head sometimes, he's not that stingy and I like it. This is the only thing I like about him. Anyway, since it was already 9 at night, only 12 or 13 people are here and it's peaceful than I expected.

"You wanna know what I like about you?" I asked and he nodded while stuffing more fries into his mouth.

"You're not stingy.." I said and to my surprise, he scoffed. What? What did I do?

"That's all? What about my handsome face, my attractive abs, my irresistible eyes, my sexy smirk, my soft black hair and my beautiful tall height?" He asked and this time, I'm the one rolling my eyes. Why did I always forgot that this is Jeon Jungkook, not an ordinary person?

"Gosh.. I forget about your big unattractive noise and your coconut dick head!" I teased and he glared at me.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh! Just shut the f**k up and look at you! You're so ugly and short! No boys would like to date you!" He exclaimed.

Ouch..

"That hurts!" I exclaimed and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I think we both are in a great mood today.." He said, smiling and I nodded. He's right. I'm in a great mood right now cause I'm eating.

"You're right.. Eating is my life so I'm always in a great mood while eating.." I said.

"That's so you!" He chuckled again. Okay! This is rare! I'm getting along with Jeon Jungkook these days!

"Anyway, what did you bought for Mingyu?" I asked.

"Undergarments." He said. Like seriously?! What's up with him and undergarments? Out of all billion different kinds of gifts in the world, why always undergarments?

"Don't show me that face! The undergarments I bought for him is the newest Gucci brand and it's really expensive!" He exclaimed.

"I don't care! But out of all billion different kinds of birthday gifts in the world, why always undergarments?" I asked and he grinned widely.

"It's Jeon Jungkook's style." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna know what this shows?" I asked.

"Yes! What does it shows?" He asked, excitedly.

"This shows how much of a perverted ass you are.." I said and he frowned. I guess he didn't expect me to say that.

"Whatever.. I don't care. You don't know anything!" He exclaimed.

"I guess so.." I mumbled smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"And what about you? What did you bought for your brother?" He asked.

"Peanut butter." I replied. Don't blame me, I know it's a cheap gift but I'm still a student. I've said it before.. Not yet working! Anyway, Mingyu loves peanut butter so it's a blessing for him!

"That's cheap.." He said and I rolled my eyes. What can I do anyways?

"What did you expect me to do? Buy an expensive undergarments for him? This a reminder for you. I'm still a student and I'm not yet working! Plus, wasting so much money for my stupid brother? I rather wasted on other things!" I exclaimed.

"Psh.. You're so rude." He said.

"I know I am and I'm proud of myself too.." I replied.

"Whatever! Let me go to the toilet. I won't take long.." He said, standing up from his seat

"Nah.. Take your time.. Poo well." I teased and he glared at me.

Suddenly, a piece of paper fall out from his pocket.

"Dick head!" I called but he was already out of sight. Hmm.. Guess he badly need to go to the toilet.

Then me being me, I really want to see what's written inside the paper. Guys! Don't blame me! I really want to. Maybe it's a girl's number? Then, I open it.

10 WAYS TO MAKE KIM YERIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

1. Always disturb her (✔)

2. Yell at her or tease her (✔)

3. Play it very very well like an expert (✔)

4.Treat her (✔)

5. Sometimes lie to be with her or be pitiful (✔)

6. Be kind (✔)

7. Gain her trust ( )

8. Confessed ( )

9. Romantic dinner on the rooftop or cuddling in bed ( )

10. Kiss ( )

OH

MY

F**KING

ALPS..

What's this? 10 ways to make me fall in love with him?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How are you?

I'm still on a trip and I'm sorry cause I cannot be that active these days..

But continue to show your love!

Please vote and comment!

See you.

-Nunyeol.