CHAPTER 12: ICE-CREAMS🍨🍧🍦

Yeri's Pov..

"What are you doing here?!" I hissed and pulled him out of our school. Yep, him. Jeon f**king Jungkook.

"What am I doing here? I'm here to take you home. Let's go home together sweetie.." He said and I rolled my eyes. You know what? He was waiting for me in front of our school gate. Is he out of his mind? I don't want people to think the wrong way!

"Just going to school together in the morning doesn't mean we need to walk home together again!" I said in annoyance. People may think that I'm his f**king girlfriend and I don't want that to happen.

"I don't care.. My friends ditch me." He said.

"I don't believe you.." I said and he scoffed.

"Then don't! Just walk home with me!" He said, frustratedly and I somehow pitied him.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Your brother and Yugyeom had detention an--"

"What?! Detention? Why?" I cuts him off and he rolled his eyes at me. Ugh.. What did I do?

"Can you just let me finish?" He asked.

"I don't care.. Spill it out already!" I said.

"They were throwing papers at each other during class interval." He said.

"Tell me more! Did college detentions last long?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yes, 5 hours of detention but why are you so happy? Know that it will effect your brother's grade.." He said. Oh dick head! That is the reason why I'm so happy! I want to see Mingyu suffering cause he enjoys watching me suffer!

"I want to see him suffer cause he loves watching me suffer!" I said.

"Gosh.. I will thank God for not making you as my sister.." Jungkook said.

"Go ahead!" I said, confidently.

"But for making you my baby girl.." He said. What the f**k!

"Go to hell, pervert.." I mumbled.

"Stop saying curse words. Grow up, it's already 2018." He said.

"Back to topic! What about Bambam and Jaehyun?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Bambam leaves early cause something urgent came up. And Jaehyun had to give English and Maths tuitions.." He said.

"What? He gave tuitions? To whom?" I asked surprised.

"To grade 5 students from different schools." He said. Wow!!!

"Don't show me that face. I know he's smart." He added.

"And are you jealous of him?" I asked. I'm sure he is.

"Nah.. I'm handsome unlike him and not to mention that girls are drooling over me so, I'm not." He said and winked at me.

I wouldn't lie. I knew girls are really drooling over him cause they kept on staring at him when he showed up at our school gate.

"Anyway, treat me ice-cream!" I ordered.

"What? Why did you always told me to treat you? I already treated you before and it's your turn!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'll treat you next time! I promise.." I said.

"You better do.. C'mon!" Then he drag me with him.

And after a few minutes, we spotted an old lady selling cotton candies and Ice-creams of course.

"Good evening, kids.." The old lady greeted us warmly.

"Good evening, halmeoni! We want ice-creams!" Jungkook said, showing his bunny teeth. Wait? What?!! I don't know that he have a bunny teeth!

"Oh, choose whatever you want.." She said to us.

"I want red flavor!" Jungkook cheered. You know what? I never see this side of Jungkook. The cheerful and happy side.

"Me too! I want red flavor, vanilla flavor, strawberry flavor, chocolate flavor, pineapple flavor, orange flavor, gr--"

"Oh stop! Who's going to buy all that?" He asked.

"You.." I said with a pout.

"Excuse you? When did I say that? I'm only buying you one!" He said.

"Don't be stingy.. I will pay you back.. Please Jungkook!" I begged with puppy eyes.

"You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen." The old lady suddenly said. WHAT?!

"Halmeoni, we ar---"

"Thank you halmeoni!!" Jungkook cuts me off and beamed widely.VThis dick head! I want to kill him like really!

"I'm afraid that she'll catch cold and that's why I always scold her but she won't listen to me." He added and put his arm around my shoulder.

Oh shit! You're so going to get it, Jeon f**king dick head! First, you kiss my forehead without my permission and second, you said I'm your girlfriend in front of this pure halmeoni and lastly, for putting your f**king arm around my shoulder!

"So, are you going to buy all?" Halmeoni asked.

"Yep.. I can't let her down.. Please pack up all of those flavors." He said and wink at me.

Still! I'm going to kill you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 updated!

What do you think of this Chapter?

If it's lame, I'm sorry.

But I want to tell you that I've tried my very best!

I love you!

See you💞♥

-Nunyeol