CHAPTER 30: "MAKE HER REALISE HER FEELINGS FOR YOU.."

Jungkook's Pov..

"WHAT?!!!!" Mingyu choked on his drink while Yugyeom jaw's dropped. Well, we're in the Cafe and I told Yugyeom and Mingyu everything. Like what happen between Yeri and I during these past 3 days.

"I know.." I said with a sigh.

"I thought she was going to say yes.." Jaehyun said. Me too, Jaehyun..

"Bambam will not be that happy if he heard this.. So it's going to be a love war Jungkook.." Yugyeom said to me. What? Love war? This is unfair! Bambam has Lisa!

"But Bambam is fated with Lalisa!" I argued.

"But you know Bambam didn't want to accept the fact.. You clearly knows it." Yugyeom fired back.

"You know what? I don't know what you guys are talking about but if this is going to hurt my sister, I want everyone to stop what you're trying to do!" Mingyu suddenly yelled, causing us to jump away from our seats..

"YAH!! You scared me!" Yugyeom yelled.

"Whatever! I don't want my sister to get hurt at the end!" Mingyu said seriousness in his eyes.

"This is new.. You're defending your sister for the very first time in your life.." Jaehyun chuckled and Mingyu rolled his eyes.

Ugh.. These guys.. They're not helping me at all!

"Guys! Stop it and help me!" I begged.

"Wait.. No one is going to do anything without my approval. Tell me everything from the beginning! Who's this Lalisa?" Mingyu asked.

"Jaehyun, there you go!" Yugyeom said, gesturing him to spill all the beans..

"Tsk.. Fine.." Jaehyun rolled his eyes and then told Mingyu everything. Like the coma thing happen to Minnie and all that. He told everything from A to Z.

"What do you think?" I asked. I need to win Mingyu's heart. Tsk... Kim siblings makes me crazy!

"It is........" We look up at him, eagerly waiting for his f**king answer.

"Romantic and sad at the same time! You know what? It's like a K-drama! I don't know how can Bambam be this secretive?!" He replied while grinning like an idiot. Ugh! Kim Mingyu! That's not what I wanted to hear.

"Just as I thought.." Jaehyun scoffed and Mingyu look at him confused.

"What?" He asked, bluntly.

"You know what? The point is Bambam is already like engaged to Lisa so, we want Jungkook for your sister instead.." Yugyeom said.

"For your information, my sister is not a doll!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"I give up!" Jaehyun said, raising his hands up in defeat. Ugh! Time to make a move!

"Mingyu, I get it. I know you're shock but know this, I'm sincere! So if I have your approval everything is going to be okay!" I said.

"I don't know! It's her choice but I'll warn you.. If you hurt my sister or whatever, I'm going to hurt you too.." Mingyu said.

"Jaehyun, record this!! It's like we're on a court!" Yugyeom said excitedly.

"Yah!" I yelled at him. I'm being serious here.

"She had feelings for you too but she's afraid to accept it.." Jaehyun said with a sigh.

"I know.. That's the reason why I'm about to go crazy right now!" I replied frustratedly.

"I never met a girl like her.. It's really strange! Why don't she just accept it if she also have the same feelings?" Yugyeom asked.

"Cause she's Kim Yerim, Kim Mingyu's little sister!" Mingyu said, proudly.

Hmph.. What's up with him? He always argue with his sister! Why suddenly act like he's proud of her sister?

"Now, tell me what will I do?" I asked.

"Lemme think..." Jaehyun trailed off and we were all waiting for his answer. Okay! Jaehyun, you're a genius so I trust you. Please don't let me down.. You're a smart student too!

"MAKE HER REALISE HER FEELINGS FOR YOU.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!

Christmas is coming and I'm so excited!

Anyway, according to the news, SM artists are not going to attend MAMA this year and it makes me feel sick. It's not confirm yet but what if it's true?

I'm so worried.. Why? Here are my reasons.

1. EXO F**KING HARD WORK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR IS GOING TO BE WASTED😫💧 CHANYEOL.. I WON'T GET TO SEE HIM💔

2. If Red velvet didn't win Best female group or Song of the year, I will kill Mnet! Bad boy, Power up and RBB is too precious to get flopped.

3. My babies NCT! What about them? I want to see Lucas, Jaehyun, Winwin, Chenle and Jaemin! Plus soon to be new member Xiaojun! Seriously?!

4. No Bangtanvelvet moments.. That means no JUNGRI!! All we'll see is BTS and twice moments again! Maybe Momoland too! Ugh!

5. I want to see Wendy interacting with Got 7 Mark😅.. (My ship)

Anyway, Jungri scene is next!

Please vote and comment!

-Nunyeol