VII

A man dressed in a brown robe busted through the bushed yelling.
"Thieves, fire, murder!" Gandalf was the first one to recover from his shock and walked closer to him, sounding happy.
"It's Radagast. Radagast the Brown." The dwarves slowly laid down their weapons with suspicious looks in their eyes. I, on the other hand, walked closer to the sled and the rabbits. I was wondering to myself if I had the courage and the strength to ask Radagast if I could touch them. He was talking with Gandalf about something being wrong with Greenwood, but he had forgotten it. I decided to help, remembering the scene from the movie.
"Greenwood is sick. That is what you are here to talk about. Can I pet them?" I pointed at the rabbits. They were so cute and had started grooming themselves, now that Radagast was busy. The look on Radagast's eyes changed from fearful to happy.
"Of course! They won't bite if you are gentle." Then, he turned to Gandalf and started to explain the situation to him. My insides grew cold. "The freaking spiders. I have forgotten them fully. Oh no." I was thinking that I could suggest a change in the route to Gandalf and Thorin so we could avoid the forest altogether and then I pushed the thought away. I wanted to pet the rabbits before we had to run again. As I walked closer, they started to look at me.
"Easy little ones, I'm not going to hurt you." I extended my hand for one of them to smell. I looked at me and then, took a tiny hop so it could sniff it, after doing so, it looked up at me again and rubbed its head against the hand. I giggled and walked towards them, slowly sitting down and starting to scratch the brave one that had sniffed my hand from behind its ear. I've had rabbits growing up so I knew what they liked. Soon, the other rabbits were around me, rubbing their heads against my back and arms, demanding to be pet as well. I giggled again and moved my hands to two other rabbits and began petting them. Soon, I was nearly covered in rabbits but couldn't care less. They were so cute and happy and I loved petting them. But as always, good things don't last. We heard a howl and I cursed in my mind. "The wargs and orcs. Fuck. Running. Great. " I got up carefully from the pile of rabbits and ran to my makeshift bed. Grabbing my backpack, I pulled on the coat that Ori had fixed and was originally borrowed from Dori.  

I walked up to the dwarves just to be attacked by a warg. I screamed as it threw me on to the ground and I shielded my face with my arms. Then its weight disappeared and I moved my hands to see the warg lying dead on the ground. I got up, legs shaking and heard Thorin muttering to himself.
"Useless woman." My anger flared and I was starting to really lose my shit with Thorin. I looked at him
"Let's see you get attacked in a surprise by a warg without any weapons and see how kingly you should then." The dwarves gasped but I couldn't care less about what I was saying. I just wanted to get to Rivendell, shower, and sleep for a week.
"But now, I would really like to start running so we won't be killed by a group of orcs and wargs." O was getting very irritated for the standing and I wanted us to run already so we could make it up to the hole before the chasers. I head Dwalin say something about getting away from here, and I looked around and saw Ori higher up from us with another dwarf
"We can't, we have no ponies, they bolted." I rolled my eyes. "Running it is then. But I already knew that but a girl can hope." I tightened the straps on my backpack and stretched my legs. Radagast was the next one to speak.
"I'll draw them off." Gandalf leered at his friend and yelled:
"These are Gundabad wargs, they will outrun you," I remembered this part from the movie and looked over at Radagast and then back to the dwarves, who were starting to get nervous. Radagast was smiling and answered Gandalf with a snarky tone
"These are Rhosgobel rabbits. I'd like to see them try." I smiled as well and looked at him, just to see him climb on the sled and take off. And then we took off running in the other direction. 

We had been running a while now but it was easy for me to keep up. My legs were significantly longer than the dwarves so the pace they ran was easy for me to keep up and not get very out of breath while running. The dwarves, on the other hand, we're starting to look a little tired and I was getting worried. Just as we stopped to take a short moment to catch our breaths, I heard growling from a top of us. I froze and looked at Thorin, mouthing "A warg with a rider" to him. I had nearly forgotten the insult he had made and right now I just wanted to get the hell away from the danger as soon as possible. Thorin nodded to Kili, who took an arrow from his quiver, placing it on his bow. I held my breath. "Calm down Beatrice, you have seen him survive this before." I was still nervous and turned my eyes to look at him as he stepped out in the sight of the orc and shot two arrows. Turning my eyes left to look at the warg as it fell down and I rushed to the opposite direction as fast as I could. Hiding behind Gandalf, I looked at him and whispered:
"How long until we reach the elven passage?" He looked at me and whispered back.
"Not for long, just keep up and try not to get eaten." I looked at him annoyed. It seemed that all of the others from this group thought that I was an idiot and would just run aimlessly until a warg ate me or something. I ran next to Bilbo and offered to take his bag, seeing the exhaustion in his eyes. He refused and I shook my head as we begun running with an even faster pace since the orc pack had gotten our location from the sounds of the orc and warg being killed.