XI

This one has descriptions about Bea having her period in this. I decided to write a little piece about them, Bea being a woman after all. If you are uncomfortable about reading them, you can just start at the mark (-<>-) and there will be no more period talk or anything relating to it. 

I laid on my bed, hands on my stomach and complaining quietly as another wave of pain shot through me. I had survived one period before this here in middle earth, but then it had been the one that the effect of the pills was just waring off, so it wasn't as bad as I had feared this one might be and my fears were being confirmed as of right now. This one came with full power and I just wanted it to end. I never had lots of bleeding, I was just super moody and the pains were literally enough for me to wish death to come and take me quickly. I was also pretty annoyed at the opposite sex, it came in waves. So, I decided to stay in my room and hope that no-one would come and visit me. It was a long shot but worth a try, as I didn't want to unleash my wrath on anyone, especially poor Fili or Kili. But I knew I was screwed as Dwalin's voice sounded through the door.
"Beatrice? Are you awake?" Normal me would have understood to keep my mouth shut as I wanted to be alone, but another cramp hit me and I answered, the paint taking all of my brain cells into a temporary holding.
"I'm here" I groaned as the cramp continued and I just wanted to scream.
"Look, I'm not good at this sort of thing so I'm going to just say it. I am sorry about what happened about yesterday evening." The cramp was dying down, but I was still hurting.
"It's fine, you didn't *grunt* know. Can you please get Oin to come here?" The cramp had just died down and a shot of anger was coursing through me. "Why the hell do I have to stand these stupid cramps. I don't want them anymore. I quit being a woman and become a man, that shit is much easier." 

The birds were singing happily and I wanted to yell at them to shut their beaks, I was angry at the world and another cramp hitting me didn't exactly help the situation. That is when the doors flew open and Fili and Kili barged into the room. The cramp was holding me tight again, and I rolled to my other side, trying to ease the pain, without success. I held my stomach, groaning as the brothers spotted me.
"Bea, are you alright?" I turned around angrily to look at him, and then my body decided to add the pain into the mixture, so I was having a cramp and wave of pain on my stomach. I groaned and looked at Kili,
"Do I look like that I am okay? I'm dying! (or that is what this feels like.)" I didn't say the last part out loud and the brothers panicked, and left the room running, yelling for Oin. He arrived shortly after and sped beside me as I was laying on the bed. I had a break in the pain and cramps, so I was able to talk somewhat normally.
"Where does it hurt?" Oin asked, looking me with worried eyes.
"My stomach. It's that time of the month again. Oh, come ON!" Another cramp came crashing in. I whined and groaned, holding my stomach.
"I need to take a look at you, so I can search what is going on." Oin tried to touch me and I snapped at him.
"I know what the bloody hell is going on! Wait until this cram is done, I'll explain." Oin seemed shocked but let me be until I stopped whining. It wasn't a long one but that doesn't make it any less painful. I allowed Oin to pat my stomach and I murmured, not really needing all of this explanation for what was going on.
"There is nothing wrong with you," Oin said as he finished. I let out a sarcastic laugh.
"Right. Ignoring the fact that my stomach feels like a flaming elephants foot is standing on it from time to time, but otherwise, I'm peachy." I spit out the last word and Oin still looked like he had no idea what was going on. I shook my head, annoyed,
"Look, I just need the strongest pain medication that you have and as much as you can give it to me. As soon as possibleeeee." I stretched out the last word as a wave of pain hit me and I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth.
"Sorry, lass, I can't give you anything if there isn't anything wrong with you." My anger flared. "NOTHING WRONG WITH ME? I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS STABBING THE INSIDE OF MY STOMACK WITH A GLOWING HOT KNIFE AND YOU SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME?" I was pissed, and I didn't care that I was yelling. Fili and Kili jumped back a bit and even Oin, who had a bad hearing, took a step back.