XIX

You should search ready the song Soldier from Samantha Jade (song 1) and Do you wanna touch me? (song 2) (I listened to the Glee version). There will be a scene containing one and another that has the other and you can play it in the background while the scene goes on if you want to. It's not crucial, but I wanted to try something different this time! There will be a mention of the place where you should start it ;) I don't own them or the lyrics of them!

Also, I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time, I have had a big pile of school stuff to do but now it's starting to ease up. Thank God. 

Bea's POV 

There is only a light yellow glow from the rising sun, but I am already awake, waiting for them to bring us our food and Legolas to let me out. Olivia promised to show me around the kingdom a little and then we would do something, like play cards or something like that together for the rest of the time. I tap my foot on the floor, impatient, and proceed to walk around the cell. I can really take two steps in each direction before I am faced with a wall. "I wonder what kind of secrets this place holds inside." My feet make a light sound on the floor as I pace around. "I need to find out where the weapons of the dwarves have been stashed in. I could try and sneak as many as I can into the barrel room. Then they won't be absolutely defenseless against the orcs." A voice from the other side of the hallway pulls me out of my trance. 

"Bea?" Fili calls out quietly from the other side of the room.
"What?" I walk up to the door and hang my hands out between the bars, and turn so I can see into his cell.
"Why are you awake? Did you have a nightmare?" He sounds concerned and I see him shift his weight from one foot to another.
"No, I am just excited to get out of here, even if it's only for a moment. I can't wait to stretch properly." He is silent and a bad feeling hits me. "I hope he doesn't hate me for being friends with Olivia." I hurry to continue.
"I'm sorry that you have to be in there and I get to leave the..."
"No, it's alright. I understand. If I had the opportunity to get out of here, I would take it. Don't blame yourself, enjoy your time out." He cut's me off with a stern voice and smiles at me. I return it and I am about to speak again when footsteps start echoing in the stairs. I lock my eyes to the stairs and soon enough, Legolas, Olivia and Tauriel walk down. 

"Now, if you try and escape, there will be consequences. If you try and help your companions to escape, there will be consequences. If you any way harm a member of the kingdom..."
"I think I got this one. There will be consequences. Right?" I cut Legolas oof and raise a sarcastic eyebrow at him and Olivia and Kili laugh lightly in the background. Legolas looks unamused but lets me out of the cell and the first thing I do is stretch. I straighten my back and it cracks as I stretch it as long as it gets and rotate my body and spine from one side to another, making it crack even more. Then, I turn to Olivia and hug her. 
"So, where are we heading first?" She just grabs my hand and pulls me along, and I follow her, feeling the stares of the elves and the dwarves at the back of my head. 

We are sitting on her bed and we are talking about the hobbies that we had in Earth-Earth. 
"I rode horses for a few years, but then we moved to a bigger city and all the stables had prices so hing that I had to forget lessons. But I started baseball and I liked it even more." It's my turn and Olivia looks at me, nodding and humming along as I speak.
"I also used to take singing lessons but I hated them, I like singing without somebody commenting on it all the time better." Olivia freezes and stares at me for so long that I start to become uneasy and shift my position. The movement I make stirs her out of her trance and she blinks a couple of times.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that... I like singing too." I sit still for a moment and then, a wide smile spreads on my face. 
"This is awesome! We got to sing something together! Can you remember any lyrics into any songs from Earth-Earth?" She smirks and walks to a box on top of the drawer and picks it up and walks back to the bed, placing it down and opening it. Inside, there is a phone and a big stack of papers. I freeze and pick up the phone, smoothing my fingers over the glass. It feels so weird to have one in my hand, after so much time that I have spent without one. I never spent much time on my phone, my ex was very strict about me with my phone. I only used it to text and call him, and on a good day scroll through Pinterest and read stories from Wattpad, but that was it. I haven't really even missed my phone for the whole time I was here, I have been too busy worrying about trolls and wargs and goblins, etc.
"The battery died on the first week. But I still managed to get these." Olivia grabs the papers from the box and I place the phone down, taking one paper on my hand and run my eyes across it. As I progress, I realized what they were. 
"These are song lyrics. From the Earth-Earth." I stared at her in shock. 
"Yup." She said, popping the 'p'. "I wrote down as much as I could before the battery went out. I mean, what else I could take from it and quickly write it down on paper? Do you see anything in there that you like?" 
I began to flip through the papers before my eyes landed on one of them and I picked it out of the stack and handed it to Olivia. 
"This is perfect." She smiled and nodded to me.
"This is it. How do we divide these? Or do we just go with the flow?"