XXVII

I'm going to talk about something that could have a great effect on my writing in the future if events take that route. I am talking about Article 13. If you don't know what it is or does or means, please watch the video above, it explains it better than I ever could. 
Spread the message and speak out, even if you live in a country that it doesn't affect, because it might affect worldwide services, like Wattpad, all over the world even if the article is in only some countries. It will all get clearer if you watch the video above if you are confused. Let's work together to prevent it from happening! 
Okay, some serious stuff into the beginning, but now, to the story. I'm back from the writing break. Okay, I did post a few oneshots during it into my oneshot book, but otherwise. It was free of writing! But now, enjoy the next part. 

Bea's POV

A crash and a deep rumble from a distance brought me back from my quite unsettling dream. I sprung up, only to have hands pushing me back down. With a frantic glance, I looked around the place where I was and I saw Tauriel, Olivia, Fili, Kili, Bofur, Oin and Bard's children. Another rumble sounded and I pushed myself back up ignoring their hands.
"We need to get away from here," I spoke even if my throat was so dry that it hurt.  
"No, Bea, stay down." Olivia tried to push me back down but I shook my head and turned so I was sitting sideways on the bed. 
"Bea, lie back down, you are in no condition to get up." Fili's voice was stern as he forced me back down on the bed. I shoved his hand away and forced myself back up, even if I was still feeling groggy. 
"We need to leave, now!" I got up from the bed and my leg gave out under me but I managed to catch myself as I gripped to the side of the bed. 
"Bea, you need to rest..." Kili stepped in front of me and I turned my furious eyes to him as I cut him off.
"You don't understand! Smaug will be here any minute!" I shrieked and the children, as well as Tauriel, tensed.
"Okay, Sigrid, Bain, Tilda, grab your coats. We have to go now." Olivia stood up and grabbed her jacket and pulled it on. 
"But Bea, you really need to rest that leg," Fili spoke and I turned to him, frantic as I could hear the bell in the town ringing and people screaming. 
"You don't understand! If we stay, we die. Smaug will burn the entire city!" I was frantic as I sheathed my weapons and grabbed the jacket that Olivia offered me. 
"We have no time, we must leave." Tauriel tried to get the children moving and was helping them with the jackets.
"We're not leaving, not without our father," Bain spoke sternly and stood tall in front of the much taller warrior, and I huffed and gave him a light push to get him moving. 
"If you stay here, your sisters will die. Is that what your father would want? Tauriel spoke with a cold tone, but in this instance, I understood why she used it. 

"Go to the boat, I'll make sure everyone leaves," Olivia whispered to me and I nodded and grabbed Tilda's hand, guiding her down the stairs. 
"Come on." I pulled Kili with me, and he helped us, Tilda and me down the stairs as Bofur and Fili were already down there and had prepped the boat ready for us, untying it and sorting out the paddles so we could leave as soon as everyone was onboard. Deep peals and growls traveled through the air and I shivered, knowing it was Smaug. 
"Give me your hand," Fili said, and I allowed Bain to go before me until I stepped on, avoiding the leg. It was a hundred times better, but still slightly sore. Kili sat on my other side as Tauriel stood at the bow of the boat, rushing us to get on.
"Quickly now, hurry!" Sigrid and Tilda sat hunched down, and I didn't blame them as the sound of beating wings sounded through the air. Fili and Oin took the long paddles and started to paddle us forward. Just as we slid from under the house to more open water, Smaug flew over us and I whined. "He's huge! I knew he was big, but the movie doesn't even fathom his size. I think he is even bigger than they made him for the film." I grabbed Kili's hand and pressed myself to him, shivering. The others looked up as he flew by, and Tilda screamed. As he flew away from my line of sight, I winced, knowing what would happen next.