Chapter 1

Hey guys! If you're reading this now, i'm from the future hehe ^-^ This first chapter is veeery short, i'm sorry, but they get progressingly longer and longer so no worries there! Also this was my first ever fanfic so the first couple of chapters are cringe worthy and slow but trust me they get better.. i think? LOL yeah they do! So please vote and read! Every single one counts!

(This story takes place AFTER the BNHA movie)

[Kiri's POV]

It had been a week since everything that had taken place at I Island. We had all settled back into our dorm rooms, and we were currently finishing up last period with Present Mic, who was our english teacher for that semester.

As usual, english was more of Present Mic screeching some words no one could really understand, but somehow we all seemed to have survived.

As i heard the last bell ring, it was time to head back to our dorms so we could grab something quick to eat.

Just as i was walking to my locker to grab my bag and head to my dorm, i saw a tall, ash blonde boy, waiting for me at my locker?

"So, are we walking back or not? What took you so long, Shitty Hair?"

Bakugou. I was kind of shocked by this remark, since i was usually the one nagging him and urging him to walk with me, but it looked like the tables had turned for today.

"Yeah sorry, had to use the washroom. Lemme just grab my ba-"

I hadn't even finished my sentence when something was shoved directly at my chest.

As i caught my bag in my hands, i looked up at Bakugou with a confused face of 'how'd you get my locker pass-code? I just ignored it and decided to thank him.

"Thanks bro" I said smiling, showing off my cheesy teeth.

"Tch, whatever"

I swore, as he turned away from me i could see faint blush on his cheeks. Crap. Did i just embarrass him? Well I mean he didn't try to explode me. S'probably nothing. I thought asi sighed and started running so i could catch up to Bakugou.

As we reached our dorms, I could see two figures standing outside that looked like Tsuyu and Ochako.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka spoke bubbly. "Wanna join us and the rest and the rest of the class for a BBQ?"

"I'll take a hard pass on that one, Round Face". Bakugou stated as he rolled his eyes and started towards the entrance of the new UA dorms.

"Sure! Let me just get changed from my uniform. See you in 10!" I spoke as i waved bye to the two girls.

Bakugou stopped in front of the dorm entrance, and as i walked up to him he shot me a blank stare.

"Everything okay Bakubro?" I definitely regretted calling him that. I immediately got ready for a hard blast by hardening my one arm.

"Yep, see you in 10" He stated while walking into the dorms.

(A/N)

Sorry it's so short. It's basically a filler for the next episodes to come! I hope you like it, because shit's bout' to go down!