Chapter 30

Chapter 30

BE PREPARED FOR SOME MAJOR FEELS, CUZ I'M NOT

[Kiri's POV]

The next two days went by like a blur.. Literally. But soon I could remember stuff during the day, and i was so happy to be back.

But something had been bugging me, ever since the day i went to Bakugou's room when i recovered my memories the first night. The way i saw bags under his eyes, while his eyes were lidded red and pink.

Did i really make him go through all of that?

The next day as i walked to the cafeteria during lunch, I actually saw Bakugou talking to someone, Jirou.

I know i should've been proud or happy or maybe a little jealous, but all i could feel was guilt.

Shouldn't he be with someone who makes him happy? Even if that someone isn't me? If i become a pro hero in the future, he will worry to fucking much and i don't think i could imagine what he'd turn into if something ever happened to me.

I tried to push the thoughts aside, but they just came back, kind of like the waves from an ocean, seeping back from the sand, then rushing back forward.

I decided I wasn't going to sit with Bakugou, he should enjoy his time without me, so he can learn to be happy without me.

As classes finished, i would usually walk home with Bakugou, but all i wanted to do was walk alone.

As i put my head down and walked down the street, i heard running steps from behind me.

That's when Bakugou's blonde hair came into my vision as he stood in front of me.

"The hell is up with you? You've been avoiding me all fucking day?" He scolded as two hands were placed on my shoulders.

That's one thing i would never forget, was how Bakugou never backed down.

I didn't give him a response, i just looked down at my feet, feeling tears sting the corners of my eyes.

"I can't give you what you want." I spoke, that's when the tears hit home. "Be with someone who m-makes you happy" I spoke as i looked at him in the eye, for what i'd thought would be the last time. "Im s-sorry." I said as the tears were now flowing like a waterfall. 

I don't think Bakugou was expecting this, as he stood there ins shock as i ran past him.

Why the.. What the.. What did i just do?

It was probably for the better... anyways.

[Bakugou's POV]

What the actual fuck?

D-did he just..

No..

Fuck, w-what did i do..

why..

"e-eijirou.." That's all i could make. No tears rolled down my cheeks, but it felt like every limb in my body went numb, and my heart just got ripped out of my chest.

I fell down onto my knees, and i kept muttering his name.

"ejirou.. e-ejirou.. e-"

"B-bakugou?" I heard from behind me.

I had no energy in my muscles to move, at that point i was as helpless as a bird in a cage.

That's when Jirou kneeled beside me, looking at me with a shocked face.

"W-what the hell happened to you?!" She spoke as she lightly placed her hands on my shoulders.

I should've flinched at the touch, but i couldn't. I should've scolded her, but i couldn't. I should've flew explosions in every damn fucking direction, but i wouldn't.

I just lay there, helpless on the sidewalk of the street, experiencing my first heartbreak.