Chapter 41

Chapter 41

[Kat's POV]

As i walked out of Deku's room, so many thoughts popped into my head.

What the hell was i supposed to do now?

I wanted to do something, fight someone. No, i needed to get my mind off this, maybe i could go sparring? Or should i relax?

I went into a crazed frenzy and i had no clue as to where my feet where taking me as i  continuously was walking without knowing my destination.

I somehow ended up stumbling into the lobby, and met eyes with ones that were crimson red.

"Kiri?" I spoke, his expression on his face was different than this morning, had something happened?

"Kat, there's something i need to tell you, something that Aizawa told us.." He spoke, breaking eye contact and instead looking at his feet.

Thank god he wasn't wearing crocs at a time like this.

Soon after the awkward silence, i sat down with some of our classmates who were also present in the lobby.

They explained everything.. How All For One escaped.. But how he also had help, and this wasn't a one man job.

"Was it the league of villains?" I questioned, looking for answers. I wanted to fight whoever had done this, had caused harm to All Might, to Deku, i wanted to be strong and fight..

But how could i.. at a time like this..

I was as helpless as Deku's eyes..

"W-well.. that's the thing, kero" Tsuyu spoke as everyone's expressions changed again, but into something completely different. 

Shock...eh...Surprised..kind of...they looked... Scared.

" t could be someone who attends UA.. Or more like.. someone in Class 1A..." Iida spoke, more calm and collective than usual. This was serious.

Everyone went quiet.

Then, an image of Deku popped into my mind, my shitty ass mind..

With a thought following the image..

Could Deku's lifeless eyes...

Be lifeless..

For another reason?...

{Kiri's POV}

As i saw the expression drop on Bakugou's face, i wasn't surprised at all, everyone else's faces matched Bakugou.. Shock, surprised, maybe even scared... but something was off, more emotions poured out onto his face, which wasn't much like Bakugou.

Maybe this was too much for him to handle, even for Bakugou, but something was off, I mean his favorite hero is in critical condition, so.. That could be all it is, i am probably just overreacting... 

Right?

He just slowly looked up at us, and turned around and walked away, not saying anything.

I could feel my face turn pale as i watched Kat fade away into the dorms.

He was gone.

[Kat's POV]

Someone at UA helped the villains... Is that even possible? And maybe even in Class 1A?!

I thought about it as i walked back to my dorm room, i have had a train wreck of a day so i decided i was going to take a nap. Which was a funny joke because i can't even fall asleep during the night most of the time.

I opened the room to my dorm and jumped onto my bed, i wanted this day to be over already, and i was only the morning still..

How could i have one of the best nights of my life with Eijirou, then wake up to.. hell

I sat there, tossing and turning, why did i decide to nap when i could've just went to the fitness room to get my mind off all of this shit.

Who is the traitor?

That question kept popping into my mind as i tried my best to push it away.

And i also kept vividly remembering Dekus' face, lifeless..

Oh how i hated that word with a passion, and it's only been a day.

'k-kacchan..' hearing his voice ring in my head, calling out my name.. that was it. i broke.

"ARGH!!" I screamed as my hands let out small explosions from my sweaty ass hands.

Not just my hands though, my whole body felt like i was sweating buckets.

'who do you think the traitor is? You can figure it out on your own, your smart enough/.. just think'

"what the hell?" I spun around facing the open space in my room expecting someone to be standing there, but it was just as empty as it's always been.

'You can't see me, i'm in your heaaaddd~' The voice spoke once again.

I just stared at the emptiness in my room.. Was a villain using there quirk on me?

'nope, i am you.. the old you..'

Okay, i must be hallucinating, yeah i don't get enough sleep, maybe i'm just sleep deprived? what the actual fuck is going on?

'i'm the voice who told you to tell Deku to kill himself all those years ago.. I'm the voice who tells you to do all the bad things, but somehow, you were able to push me far back, but i am back.'

'and you better listen to me, or i will make you loose everyone you love.'

'Especially the one you love... the most'