Chapter 10

Chapter 10

[Bakugou's POV]

As i watched Kiri start to spar with Shitty Deku, I couldn't help but watch Kiri's quirk at work. Thinking about it, he does have a pretty damn good one.

"-ugou...Bakugou?"

"What the hell do you want?" I yelled out, lost in my train of thought.

"Are we gonna start or are you just gonna stare at your boyfriend~?"

I chocked when Alien said that last word.

"N-no, what the hell are you on about?"

"Ahahah.. It's so obvious a child could put two and two together. You have the hots for Kirishima."

So, Kiri hadn't told anyone yet? Thank the heros.

"Fuck off, you're all talk." i barked back, trying to beat around the bush. The last thing i wanna do is confess to Alien of all people.

"Then let's start shall we?" She spoke, hand on her hip.

I ended up beating her all three times.

"Jeez, you're really strong Bakugou, i di-" She continued to ramble on.

But I stopped listening, all i could focus on was Kiri and Deku talking.. laughing.. That should be me with Kiri right now, what the hell were they even talking about that was so funny?

I didn't want to approach them, so I ended up storming off to the locker to get changed.

What i didn't notice was that I made a couple of loud explosions from my hands while eyeing Kirishima.