Untitled Part 13

Chapter 13

[Kiri's POV]

omg..omg..omg..OMG!

I just asked out THE Bakugou Katsuki.. AND HE SAID YES!! OMG!!

Holy crap.. can i tell Mina, Sero, and Kami? Or will Katsuki get mad..

Again, i started to turn into Midoriya, slowly getting lost into my thoughts.

"Hey Kirishima! What are you doing in the girls dorms..."

"Oh crap.. Sorry Uraraka! I guess i was just lost in thought.." "A-and i ended up here?" I guess i rambled on and just mindlessly stumbled into the girls dorms/

"It's okay! atleast you aren't Mineta.. That would've scared me a little i think". A/N (BITCH A LITTLE, IT SHOULD BE A LOT LIKE BRUH)

"Aha yeah.."

I just stared blankly around the area, not knowing what to do.

"Kirishima, is something on your mind?" Uraraka asked me, she looked concerned.

"Yeah.. I mean no.. Well.. I-"

"Hey! you don't have to force it out, just talk whenever you're ready!" She said with a bubbly smile on her face.

"W-well i think i need to talk about it..."

We sat there in the lounge room as i explained everything to her. From to when we were at I Island to now, when i just asked him to go out to a date.

"WOW! I didn't know Bakugou had a soft side! Like really out of all the people to go on a date first in Class 1A, it's him?" Uraraka bolted up from the sofa and started freaking out.

"Shh, if someone hears you, Bakugou might kill me.." A slight blush appeared on my face. "-and yeah, it surprised me too that he would even consider liking someone.. or even understand his feelings! but here we are!"

"That's awesome Kirishima! I'm so happy for you." She smiled brightly as we continued to chat about the date.

"So.. when is the date?"

"I planned to meet him outside around 6.. but i kinda lost track of time.."

The last word barely got out of my mouth as i saw Uraraka's face drop.

"W-what?"

"It's 5:50".

A/N

SHEEEEEET