Chapter 4

Chapter 4

[Bakugou's POV]

As i watched Kiri and his friends laugh together, a thought popped into my mind. What if i wasn't a jerk? Would people actually like me? Tch, probably not, I've ruined my reputation to even have an acquaintance.

I got lost in my though, and it was like i had dejavu.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, shaking me back to reality.

"Hey Bakugou, wanna come sit with us? You shouldn't be sitting alone." Kiri said, looking into my eyes, jeez, i could stare at those forever.

"THE HELL? I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" I was caught of guard and started yelling like a lunatic. Shit.

I stopped myself for a second, then shoved my face into the palms of my hands.

"No Kiri, i'm sor-" I stopped myself. I'm not weak. How did i almost slip up being polite to someone? I'm NEVER polite.

"Yeah, i'll come sit with you, whatever."

I got up, looked at Kiri, smirked, and headed towards the rest of the group.

After we had ate, we all decided to sit down on the grass in a circle. We were gonna play truth or dare. Mina's idea of course.

"Okay guys! Since i had the oh so grand idea to play this game, i'll start!" Mina exclaimed as she shot up from the ground".

Pointing at Shitty hair, she said " Pick anyone you want, and take them into the forest behind us for 5 minutes".

As i watched Kiri slightly blush, he looked around, eyes stopping on me, then continuing down the line of people. Shit.

As he stopped at Pikachu, i murmured to myself "Why would he pick me? of course he'd pick lightning freak " as jealousy started to pour over me. Yet again another emotion i don't feel often.

Why am i feeling like this?

As they both stood up and walked away, i felt myself looking at the back of a head that happened to belong to a certain guy with Shitty Hair.