Chapter 9

Chapter 9

[Bakugou's POV]

As i started rubbing my eyes, my blurred vision soon became clear..

"Where- am i?"

For a split second i visioned the bar where I had been kidnapped, but as soon as i startred to panic, a pair of two crimson red spikes blocked my view.

Kiri.

My breathing soon relaxed, as i regained memory of what happened last night.

I looked over at Kiri. Shit, did i wake him?

"Did I wa-"

"No, I had been up already for like.. 5 minutes now? I just didn't want to wake you up.."

"Oh.. So you watched me sleep~?" I said while smirking at him.

"M-maybe? Hey i can't help it.. You're beau-" *RING*

"My alarm.. CRAP WE HAVE SCHOOL!" Kiri shouted as he shot up from his bed.

We both rushed to get ready, i ran back to my dorm to get changed and we both took off to school.

[Kiri's POV]

Thank god we made it on time, but it was obvious everyone thought something was up between us by the way their heads all turned as me and Katsuki opened the classroom door and rushed to our seats.

"So, anything happen between you two?" Jirou said as she smirked at me.

"Umm.. No?" I said trying to act confused to as what she was saying.

She just pointed to her headphone jacks while slightly smirking at me.

"So you eavsdropped?!" I said too loud. Some people looked, others were too zoned out to hear anything other than Present Mics' screeches.

"Maybe, but don't worry, you're secrets safe with me" She finished with a wink and turned back to the front of the classroom.

"WHO'S READY TO HEAD TO TRAININGGGG" Present Mic shouted as we all just grunted.

Everyone got up and started towards training grounds.

Once we got to the grounds, All Might started explaining what we were doing, as well as telling us our groups.

Jirou and Kami

Bakugou and Mina

Koda and Mineta

Sero and Iida

Todoroki and Ochako

Kiri and Midoriya

Hagakure and Tsuyu

Aoyama and Shouji

Sato and Momo

Tokoyami and Ojiro

Being with Midoriya wasn't bad at all! I just knew i could sense Bakugou's blood start to boil.

Crap.

Once we started our sparring, I couldn't help but notice quick glares that Bakugou sent towards me.

"Just mercy when either of us wants to end" Midoriya said as he got in position.

"Y-yea!" I said, shaking my head out of my thoughts, trying to focus on beating Midoriya.

3

2

1

Go.