Chapter 21

Chapter 21

[Kiri's POV]

As i finished saying Katsuki's nickname, he held in a moan, and ran to the roof exit.

He stumbled to get the door opened, but when he finally did, he just looked back at me and licked his lips, then continued to run off.

O-oh my god... That was..

Amazing...

As i finally snapped back to reality, (thanks stomach) i grabbed my tray of food and headed back down to the cafeteria to finish eating with Mina and the others.

"What took you so lo- ohhh."

"W-what?" I said, trying to lie the best i could, but i couldn't help but got damn stutter.

"Why is there a bruise on your jawline?" Kaminari said bluntly, as i noticed the others trying to hold back laughs.

"O-oh i fell.." I STUTTERED AGAIN! damn Katsuki.. He's probably having the time-of-his-life right now yet i'm stuck here.. ughhh.

"Okay Kirishima, i think only you believe's that" Mina said as i huffed and sat down beside her.

As everyone started to clear the cafeteria to get ready for class, Mina turned to me.

"So, what's it like? To be.. You know, getting cheeks with Bakugou?"

"M-mina.. We aren't doing anything like that". I said looking at her with a 'slightly mad but i still love you' kinda look.

"Yet.. Your not doing anything like that yet" She spoke. "Just give me details.. please?"

"W-well we did just make-out on the roof.." Did i just spill that, to MINA? the minute those words came out of my mouth i covered my mouth with my hands.

Mina squealed so loud i think everyone heard it.

"N-no way! Is Bakugou a.. good kisser? I mean he's probably had no practice".

"W-well neither have I. A-and yeah.. He's amazing.." I got lost in my thoughts as i thought back to me and Katsuki getting it on on-top of the roof.

"You're blushing, now give me all the details".

Hope you guys are enjoying! ILY ALL