Chapter 38

Chapter 38

[Kiri's POV]

(btw sorry it's been in kiri's pov for like 4 chapters, it makes sense for it to be in his point of view, but don't worry bakugou's will come soon.

Once i woke up, i.(it was still very early) turned beside me, as i was still in Bakugou's grasp, and i was comfortable enough that i could've stayed there forever.

I had thought Kat was asleep, until i heard a soft murmur when i tried to move.

"stay." He spoke as he pulled me closer, my heart skipped a beat as i felt his warm body pressed against mine.

A few minutes later, i heard that same voice again.

"e-eijirou.."

"Y-yeah?" I spoke, surprised he was still awake.

"You didn't wake me, don't worry. I-i was just thinking..."

I didn't like where he was headed with this.

"Do you ever think about what would've happened if i didn't.. umm.. how do i put this...            catch your hand?" He spoke, his voice cracking at the end a little bit.

I wasn't expect such a point-blank question.

I thought about it for a couple seconds, then responded.

"Yeah, all the time, from back in Hosu City, right?"

"Yeah.. do you think..-Would i be here today? Would we be here?"

"I-i don't really know to tell you the truth.. But just know that if we are ever in a situation like that again... i will always catch you." I spoke as i turned around to face him.

He just let out a little smirk as he closed his eyes once again, as i did the same.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING

[Bakugou's POV] 

I rubbed my eyes as my blurry vision soon became clear, i was now in a familiar room.

Kiri's room.

I rubbed my eyes as i rolled over to face Kiri, but as i did, my phone buzzed from behind me.

"a-at this time of day?" I scoffed as i turned back to check what the notification was about.

"n-no" was all that came out of my mouth.

held back sobs were pushed to the corners of my eyes, stinging them.

what the hell...

"Katsuki?" I heard from beside me, shit..

I didn't move, the text i had just received..

had just confirmed..

All Might's end.

and what was even worse was the first thought that poured into my head.

my fucking head.

"D-Deku".

"Midoriya? -Kat what the hell's going on?" Kiri spoke as he leaned on the back of his elbows as i got up and sat on the side of his bed.

"S-shit Kiri.." I murmured, just so he could hear as i turned my phone to show him the notification.

"No way.. n-no.." Kiri said in shock as i showed him the bright screen.. It was too bright for a time like this.

"Go.." Kiri spoke as i noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"Go to him.." He spoke as he put his hand on mine that rested on the bed.

I know, i'm not supposed to fucking cry, i'm Bakugou so what the hell..

But at a time like this, I couldn't put on the face i always had, which shocked Kiri as i slowly turned to face him.

The expression on Kiri's shocked face was one that would never leave my mind for as long as i lived.

A single tear.. A single fucking tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my cheek, as i looked at Eijirou's eyes and how they followed the tear down, and then onto my clothes as i slowly nodded and headed for Deku's dorm. 

The minute i shut the door behind me from Kiri's room, i bolted to Deku's dorm room. I know we might not be on the best of terms.. because of me of course. But he is still my.. childhood friend, and i know he might not be in a great state of mind right now and i might be the only one to help him.

And talking to him, might help me out too..

No..

It...

will help Us.

Get

Ready

For

FEELSSS