Chapter 24

Chapter 24

[Bakugou's POV]

Time skip about a week later.

Me and Eijirou had gotten closer in the past few weeks, which have probably been my best weeks in a long time.

But the week coming up, who knew that all hell would break loose.

I woke up on a Saturday morning to a slightly snoring Kirishima, who had his arms wrapped around my waist. I would never get used to this. He felt so warm nuzzled next to me, So i decided to lay there for a bit as i felt his stomach rise and fall on my back.

A couple more minutes had past and i guess Kiri started to wake up.

"H-how long have you been *yawnnn* -up for?"

"Not sure, but it's whatever." I said as i got lost in his eyes. Something felt off though, and i didn't like it at all.

As i leaned in to kiss Eijirou, our lips melted into the kiss. I still had something uneasy sitting at the bottom of my stomach, but i faded little by little as me and Kiri deepened the kiss.

"mmm-maybe we should stop.." Kiri spoke as he smiled, eyes half lidded from still waking up.

We had never gone further than making out, and i was fine with that. Just spending time with him was enough. 

"Y-yeah, i'm gonna go shower, meet you at the kitchen downstairs" I spoke as i headed out of the room. 

"W-wait.." I heard Kiri call from behind me.

"Yea?" I said as i turned my head around.

"I.. never mind, i'll see you downstairs." He spoke as he got out of bed and made his way to the washroom.

GUYS SHIT'S BOUT TO GO DOWN AND I'M NOT READY TO TYPE THE CHAPTER AHHH