Chapter 32

corgus is life

Chapter 32

[Kiri's POV]

As i woke up, i was still in the same position as i fell asleep in, resting my head on Bakugou's chest.

I yawned and might've over exaggerated because Kat started to move.

"f-fuck man, yawn any louder and you might wake up the whole damn floor." Katsuki spoke as he sat up and leaned back onto his elbows, as my head slid down his chest and onto his legs.

"I could get used to this, waking up next to you, y'know.." I spoke shyly as i yawned yet again.

"As long as you don't pull any bull-shit, i would love to". 

My head slid right between his two legs, and i felt something hard on the back of my head.

I quickly sat up and saw that Kat's face was red.

"S-sorry, I-" I spoke until Katsu cut me off.

"No- it was my fault i made you slide down, guess i'm not used to my boyfriend sleeping with me, with all the possibilities.." Katsuki spoke, as shivers went down my spine.

"We've only made out, i don't know if i'm ready for that yet.." I spoke shyly.  I definitely didn't want to rush things, especially with Bakugou.

"Yeah, i like taking it slow, if you don't mind" Bakugou spoke as i shrugged myself off from his bed.

"We should head down to go eat breakfast now." I said putting on my shoes.

"Uhmm, it's already lunch.. whoops."

[Bakugou's POV]

As we made our way down to the kitchen, it was like all eyes were on us, the hell?

"Yo Jirou, why is everyone eyeballing us?"

"Well you both came down together reeeaaallyyy late.. and well.. umm.." Jirou started to stutter as i saw Mina creep up behind her.

"We had dorm inspections today so Momo had to go around and check the dorms! we thought you guys went for an early run like you usually do so Momo walked in and well.. might've saw you?" Mina spoke as she started to back away, unsure of what i'd do.

"w-WHAT!?" I yelled as i made little explosions from my hands.

"Ha! and everyone saw too, might've snuck some pics!" Sero spoke from behind them, oh how he was getting on my last nerve.

"WHY YOU! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" I yelled while chasing Sero down the lobby. He was gonna pay.

As i ran by the kitchen, i saw Kiri eating pudding, fucking lucky ass, i'm too busy chasing Skotch Boy here.

After a long day of seeing pictures of me and Eijirou, and people asking if we were dating, i just wanted to be alone.

I headed up from the lobby to my room, school was tomorrow and i didn't want to get a shitty rest.

As i opened the door, i found Kiri sitting on my bed in his boxers. I froze.

"Well i mean now that everyone knows, and you also said you liked the idea of us sleeping together, it should be fine.. right?" Kiri spoke as he patted the side of my bed. Idiot.

"Sure" i spoke. Two can play at that game. I slowly started taking off my shirt, keeping eye contact with Eijirou, and it was like i had dejavu from the training room.

"I slowly pulled down my pants as we were both in our boxers, jeez we had never been this bare around each other. 

As i climbed into bed, i couldn't help but feel warm, safe.

That night i knew, lying here beside Kiri, was gonna be the first of the many nights to come.

A/N

i didn't know if i wanted to make them kiss or not, but im ending this chapter here. Idk if u guys like it or not, so please comment if u want some action or not! 

BTW thanks for 450 fricken reads!! ILY ALL